Are you our next "Neo" of Front-end development?
We are looking for a strong Front-end Developer who has an eye for design. You will play a central role in our new Business Experience team, where your focus will be designing the experience for Trustpilot’s customers. In this role you will be responsible for the CSS architecture (componentization) as well as contributing to performance optimization. You'll also be responsible for creating and developing a living style guide. Our ideal candidate has a natural interest in CSS and is always up to date with the latest CSS features, and also has the ability to make a page look smashingly good!
You will partner closely with Product Managers and our UX team to deliver simple, compelling user experiences. A good knowledge of the basic front-end stack is required (see our stackshare page). We generally work a lot with new technologies and aspire to always improve our products, so this should be something that excites you!
Other responsibilities of the position:
- Assuming ownership of the entire platform, together with the rest of the team
- Focus on conversion and continuous optimizations using an analytical approach
- Be responsible for keeping scope and delivering iteratively
- Possess a structured and pragmatic approach to problem solving and are self-driven
- At least 3-5 years of experience with building cool front-end web products
- Graphic design skills are a plus
- Sound interest in software craftsmanship
- Team player who enjoys collaborating
- 20% time, where you have the opportunity to innovate and learn new things
- A key part of an exciting, international growth journey
- Opportunities to learn and develop your career
- Awesome colleagues and a social working environment with lots of team events
- Fantastic office in central Copenhagen
- Challenging hackathons that let our developers show off their skills
- A lot of table foosball!
- Relaxed and team-oriented atmosphere where we often organize internal presentations for team members to share some newly acquired knowledge
Trustpilot is an online review-driven community and platform that builds relationships between consumers and businesses. Launched in 2007, it has seen rapid adoption and now provides over 140,000 e-commerce businesses collectively having more than 23 million reviews. Trustpilot enables e-commerce businesses to engage with customers directly, inviting them to provide reviews of their online experience. This enables brands, in an increasingly crowded online world, to have a better dialogue with customers and channel feedback to improve business operations and customer satisfaction.
So, do you have what it takes? If so, Enter the Matrix and complete our code challenge!
Then submit a brief application and your CV in English, along with your code results. If you have questions, you can contact our Tech recruiter, Anabel Morales, at [email protected]
Interested in learning more about the culture at Trustpilot? Check us out on The Muse
Back to top