The right person for this job enjoys working in teams, collaborating, discussing solutions, writing code, and building stuff. You work in an analytical way, while being pragmatic and providing value.
- Proficient in React & Redux
- Experience with Webpack and developing build systems
- Understand principles of component-based architecture
- Knowledge of authoring libraries and maintaining them (NPM packages)
- Proficient in CSS/SCSS etc.
Good to have
- Experience with larger scale front-end applications
- Knowledge of service workers and progressive web apps
- Experience with CSS Modules, Styled Components or similar
- Knowledge of AngularJS (we are migrating out of it)
- Some knowledge of AWS
- 20% time - be the most innovative you can be and work on anything you’d like!
- Continuously deliver software that you create, within days of development
- Technology-agnosticism. Use the best tools for the job!
- A key part of an exciting international growth journey
- Opportunities to learn from the best and develop your career
To apply for this position, please submit your CV and a cover letter telling us why you think you'd be great for this job.
To be considered for this role, you'll need to complete one of our Code Challenges and submit a solution together with your application. You can find the challenges here:
If you have questions, please feel free to contact our Tech Recruiter, Inga Cesnuleviciute, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Trustpilot is an online review-driven community and platform that builds relationships between consumers and businesses. Launched in 2007, it has seen rapid adoption and now provides over 216,000 businesses on the platform, based on more than 42 million reviews. The company has developed strong positions in Europe and the US and is now entering other parts of the globe. Trustpilot enables businesses to engage with customers directly, inviting them to provide reviews of their online experience. This enables brands, in an increasingly crowded online world, to have a better dialogue with customers and channel feedback to improve business operations and customer satisfaction.
Get an insider's view of our Tech department here.
Want to know more about Trustpilot culture? Check us out on The Muse.
Meet Some of Trustpilot's Employees
Vinny manages a Sales Team at Trustpilot and devises new ways to create faster and more efficient methods for Trustpilot’s sales professionals to be consistently successful.
Back to top