The right person for this job enjoys working in teams, collaborating, discussing solutions, writing code, and building stuff. You work in an analytical way, while being pragmatic and providing value.
- Proficient in React & Redux
- Experience with Webpack and developing build systems
- Understand principles of component-based architecture
- Knowledge of authoring libraries and maintaining them (NPM packages)
- Proficient in CSS/SCSS etc.
Good to have
- Experience with larger scale front-end applications
- Knowledge of service workers and progressive web apps
- Experience with CSS Modules, Styled Components or similar
- Knowledge of AngularJS (we are migrating out of it)
- Some knowledge of AWS
- 20% time - be the most innovative you can be and work on anything you’d like!
- Continuously deliver software that you create, within days of development
- Technology-agnosticism. Use the best tools for the job!
- A key part of an exciting international growth journey
- Opportunities to learn from the best and develop your career
To apply for this position, please submit your CV and a cover letter telling us why you think you'd be great for this job.
To be considered for this role, you'll need to complete one of our Code Challenges and submit a solution together with your application. You can find the challenges here:
If you have questions, please feel free to contact our Tech Recruiter, Inga Cesnuleviciute, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
At Trustpilot, we’re passionate about our mission to inspire ever-improving experiences for everyone. Working here’s an opportunity to collaborate with talented and dedicated people in a rapidly growing, fast-paced, and agile environment.
With vibrant office locations all around the world and over 40 nationalities, we’re proud to be an equal opportunity workplace with diverse perspectives and ideas.
And let’s not forget the Scandinavian work-life balance — we work hard every day, but we also take the time to catch up with colleagues over a game of foosball, a cup of coffee, or maybe grab a beer after work.
Get an insider's view of our Tech department here.
Want to know more about Trustpilot culture? Check us out on The Muse.
Back to top