Events and Webinar Manager
Hello, we're Trustpilot, a high growth, venture-backed, international startup and the world's fastest growing e-commerce online review platform. We're a hard working crew that's having amazing success with a lot of fun splashed in. We even won Crain's 100 Best Places to Work in NYC! We currently have 150+ great employees in our NYC office (500+ globally) and we're expanding fast. So read below to find out about this exciting new role and apply if you have what it takes!
The Events Manager will lead the administration, organization and communications strategy for all online and offline events and webinars sponsored by Trustpilot in the US market. The scope of this work includes event development, timeline tracking, production, budgeting and post-event evaluation, as well as creating and managing the internal and external communications and marketing activities associated with each event and webinar. This position reports to the Director of Marketing, Demand Generation and will play a key role in the growth and expansion of the Trustpilot brand in the US market.
- Develop a thorough events and webinars plan for the US that grows leads, builds brand awareness, and accelerates sales
- Research and evaluate industry events and sponsorships based on Trustpilot’s annual objective and targeted demographic
- Plan and execute all sponsored and hosted events and webinars
- Manage outreach and marketing for upcoming events inclusive of internal communications, working with social media marketing, and press engagement (with PR agency)
- Work with sales team to develop and execute any relevant pre-event activities and post-event follow up
- Achieve benchmarked ROI metrics by working with sales and demand generation teams
- Monitor and report on all events and webinar programs to share findings and recommendations for future events
- Oversee the marketing nurture of all acquired event and webinar leads
- Work with US Customer Success Team to recruit partners to participate in various events – e.g. webinars, speaking engagements
- Sustain rapport with event partners by making periodic meetings, exploring specific needs, and anticipating new opportunities
- Source merchandise to support Trustpilot events and branding
- Work with Director of Marketing, Demand Generation to create and manage budget for the events
Skills & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, or Journalism
- Minimum of 2 years of event management or project management experience
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced and highly-collaborative team environment
- Independent thinker and ability to execute a high-level strategic direction, and achieve desired objectives and results
- Expert project management skills, able to prioritize multiple projects and competing deadlines
- Communicates at a high level, both written and verbal, with external and internal contacts
- Technical competence, able to distill data and translate into compelling content
- Previous experience working industry conference organizations is helpful but not required
- Travel required – 20%
- The opportunity to be a key player and build your career at a rapidly expanding global technology company
- Competitive salary package, stock options, and 100% covered health insurance. Vision and dental insurance offered.
- Lots of perks including free lunch Friday's and bagel Mondays, snacks, drinks, rotating kegs, office happy hours, ping pong, putting range and more.
- Brand new office located in the heart of the Flatiron District
Trustpilot is a global, online review community that builds trust and transparency between consumers and businesses. Currently boasting more than 15 million consumer reviews of 120,000 businesses, Trustpilot produces a TrustScore for businesses based on recent reviews. Trustpilot’s community is live in 27 countries and more than 10,000 consumers sign up to Trustpilot every day. The platform also helps businesses generate insights through customer review data analytics. This can be used to continuously improve business operations, increase customer satisfaction and drive innovation. By enabling businesses to engage directly with customers, Trustpilot aims to set new global standards in consumer to business dialogue.
Trustpilot has customers in 65 countries and has developed strong positions in Denmark, Sweden, UK, France, Germany and the Netherlands, as well as the US. With offices in Copenhagen, London, New York, Denver, Berlin and Melbourne, Trustpilot’s 500+ employees represent 50 different nationalities.
Back to top