Senior Account Executive
Do you often find yourself making conversation to help people with their needs? Have you been told that you're uniquely charismatic, consultative or persuasive? Do you like to research great companies to see their reviews and great product offerings? If so, Trustpilot is looking for a motivated, energetic & dynamic individual to be join our Senior Account Executive team.
As a Senior Sales Executive you’ll help transform the face of global e-commerce by helping our enterprise level clients connect to their customers and harness the power of reviews. Our fast-paced, senior sales team is a group of ambitious individuals with a customer focus and the desire to build on Trustpilot’s solid foundation. Although expected to work autonomously, you will be closely supported in working, negotiating and partnering with prospective clients as you work to close larger scale deals. Working from a strong playbook you’ll have the opportunity to think creatively, tailoring your pitch to c-level executives of leading companies. If you’re looking for an opportunity to grow, a company that invests in your personal development, a solid compensation package, and a fun culture, then you’ve come to the right place.
- Focus on creating partnerships with leading online brands and e-Commerce companies
- Working with a combination of lead generation sources, initially focusing on building a strong pipeline of opportunities using your own skills in sales outreach
- Utilize online and offline sources to cultivate new leads and develop your pipeline
- Execute exploratory calls, conduct screen share or in person demos of SaaS solution, negotiate price, manage a pipeline and forecast deals on a monthly basis
- Achieve and consistently exceed monthly sales goals
- Travel to conduct in person meetings when necessary
- 4-5 years minimum of inside sales experience in a fast paced selling environment
- Proven track record of exceeding sales targets
- SaaS experience required. Experience in SEO, SEM or Digital Marketing strongly preferred
- Experience selling a subscription model to enterprise level companies and speaking to marketing executives
- Solution oriented and consultative in your sales approach, ability to manage a tight sales process
- Understanding of the selling process to mid-size to large companies
- Knowledge of how to sell into segmented, targeted industries with tailored solutions
- Ability to thrive in a performance-oriented environment with short sales cycles
- Outside/in person selling experience is a plus
- Desire to work closely with and contribute to the development of an ADR
- Ongoing training for a career in technology sales
- The opportunity to be a key player at a rapidly expanding global technology company
- Full benefits & 401k
- Paid family leave
- Commuter benefits
- Free lunch Friday and bagel Mondays
- Snacks, ping pong, foosball, darts, etc.
- Uncapped commission
- Chance to win a spot at President’s Club vacation
Founded in 2007 by CEO Peter Holten Mühlmann, Trustpilot is a global, multi-language review community that builds trust and transparency between consumers and businesses. Currently boasting more than 14 million consumer reviews of 115,000 businesses, Trustpilot produces a TrustScore for businesses based on recent reviews. Every day, more than 10,000 consumers sign up on Trustpilot, and every month, 500,000 new reviews are posted on the community.
Trustpilot has customers in 65 countries and has developed strong positions in Denmark, Sweden, the U.K., France, Italy, Germany and the Netherlands, as well as the U.S. The company is located in New York, London, Copenhagen and Melbourne, and its employee base has increased from 168 people in 2013 to its current count of more than 450 employees representing 40 nationalities.
Back to top