eLearning Training Executive - Sales
Trustpilot is looking for a talented eLearning training creator with excellent LMS knowledge. This new role will be based in the London office, reporting into and working closely with the Global Head of Training. The role will have global reach to all 6 of our offices. The main objective of this position will be to help the scaling of our global training efforts through the use of eLearning. The business objective being to increase the productivity of existing sales teams while helping to reduce the ramp time of new starters.
Role and Responsibilities
- Review existing content and assess topics that are suitable for eLearning delivery
- Use existing training material to design and roll out eLearning modules
- Create new eLearning modules to replace elements of Induction Training program
- Keep up knowledge on the Trustpilot product offering to then use eLearning techniques to deliver product updates to global teams
- Understand the sales process in detail to determine high impact eLearning sessions to maintain and enhance sales skills
- Deliver a number of classroom trainings
- Regularly join client calls to fully understand our clients why they buy from us
- Manage the global LMS by keeping eLearning materials and assessments up to date
- Work with the product team to fully understand upcoming products and features launches
- Occasional travel may be required
- 3+ years creating and delivering eLearning training
- Ability to create online assessments
- Knowledge of eCommerce landscape
- Knowledge of online marketing
- Excellent communicator both verbally and written
- Has previously worked in a high paced sales environment
Trustpilot is an online review community that helps consumers to buy with more confidence online, and enables businesses to grow. Launched in 2007, Trustpilot has seen demand for its service rapidly increase, now providing over 150,000 businesses with TrustScores based on more than 24 million reviews.
Trustpilot has offices in the UK, US, Denmark, Germany and Australia. The product offers a wide range of features allowing businesses to effectively request reviews from customers, then use review content to enhance their marketing.
Interested in learning more about the culture at Trustpilot? Check us out on The Muse
Back to top