Director of US Sales Operations
Who We Are:
Hello, we're Trustpilot, a high growth, venture-backed, international startup and the world's fastest growing e-commerce online review platform. We're a hard working crew that's having amazing success with a lot of fun splashed in. We even won Crain's 100 Best Places to Work in NYC! We currently have 150+ great employees in our NYC office (500+ globally) and we're expanding fast. So read below to find out about this exciting new role and apply if you have what it takes!
What you'll do:
Trustpilot is seeking a Director of Commercial Operations to join our dynamic international Sales Operations team working out of our NYC office. As our new Director, you will be responsible for managing Sales & Customer Operations in the US and project managing key initiatives relevant to new and ongoing sales. You will be working closely with sales, marketing and the customer success team to build out a strong operational infrastructure to support a rapidly growing team. You will be responsible for managing sales enablement, commissions, KPI reporting, analysis and optimization, project managing new process roll outs and managing and enforcing the sales and retention processes. You will have the ability to question the effectiveness of current processes and procedures in order to drive change to increase the efficiency of our sales force.
More about your role and responsibilities:
- Manage a team of two Operations Managers and an Operations Analyst
- Partner with the Global Operations team on Global initiatives and share learnings and best practices across regions
- Partner with US General Manager, Sales & Customer Success leadership to prioritize business needs
- Project manage key cross functional initiatives for new tools, systems and processes
- Ensure adoption & optimization of all tools, processes & policy
- Oversee forecasting for the US
- Work with Operations Analyst to design and develop weekly reporting to provide ongoing trend analysis and insights to sales management & senior leadership
- Analyze sales & customer success activities and metrics to identify areas of opportunity for improvement and implement solutions for increased funnel conversion
- Engage with Sales Reps, Sales Managers and Customer Success Managers to get feedback on the sales process to drive improvements and challenge the status quo
- Partner with the Customer Success team to increase retention and upsells & build out support infrastructure
- 8-10 years of sales operations or finance, sales and operations experience
- Experience managing, leading, and developing a team
- Experience modeling potential compensation and quota structures
- Experience researching and implementing new sales tools to aid the work flow of an inside sales force
- Ability to navigate a matrixed organization and build strategy with buy-in from multiple departments
- Experience identifying necessary sales process improvements and leading projects to drive change
- Strong communication skills
- Organized and can juggle working on multiple different projects at once
- You are a creative problem solver who likes a challenge
- You are inquisitive and challenge the effectiveness of current processes and procedures
- Experienced working with CRM systems and preferably Salesforce
- Excellent understanding of standard business practices related to Sales Operations processes and systems
- Strong analytic and quantitative skills; ability to determine trends and propose solutions
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Marketing from leading College or University
You will be reporting to the Vice President of Global Commercial Operations
- The opportunity to be a key player and build your career at a rapidly expanding global technology company
- Competitive salary package, stock options, and 100% covered health insurance. Vision and dental insurance offered.
- Lots of perks including free lunch Friday's and bagel Mondays, snacks, drinks, rotating kegs, office happy hours, ping pong, putting range and more.
- Brand new office located in the heart of the Flatiron District
Trustpilot is a global, online review community that builds trust and transparency between consumers and businesses. Currently boasting more than 15 million consumer reviews of 120,000 businesses, Trustpilot produces a TrustScore for businesses based on recent reviews. Trustpilot’s community is live in 27 countries and more than 10,000 consumers sign up to Trustpilot every day. The platform also helps businesses generate insights through customer review data analytics. This can be used to continuously improve business operations, increase customer satisfaction and drive innovation. By enabling businesses to engage directly with customers, Trustpilot aims to set new global standards in consumer to business dialogue.
Trustpilot has customers in 65 countries and has developed strong positions in Denmark, Sweden, UK, France, Germany and the Netherlands, as well as the US. With offices in Copenhagen, London, New York, Denver, Berlin and Melbourne, Trustpilot’s 500+ employees represent 50 different nationalities.
Back to top