Director of Quality & Compliance, Enforcement and Litigation
Join Trustpilot in Copenhagen as our Director of Quality & Compliance, Enforcement and Litigation if you are ready to be a part of a great company, have fun and take advantage of real opportunities for growth in a fast paced environment.
As our Director of Quality & Compliance, Enforcement and Litigation you be an integral part of our efforts in ensuring trust in our platform. The Q&C teams are located on different locations and they all have different backgrounds and nationalities. They are dedicated, hard-working and have the best team-spirit you could ever hope for. The team is constantly growing together with the company overall.
The Q&C Teams are part of a larger Trust & Transparency unit. We work closely with Legal, Communications and Technology to safeguard the integrity of our best-in-class online review platform and ensure that Trustpilot is the most trusted review community in the world. We investigate companies and reviewers attempting to game the system, handle fabricated reviews, and work diligently to identify and mitigate unlawful practices. We’ve got a suite of automated tools and manual processes in place to help us work efficiently. Read more here.
To support our efforts in protecting our platform and business, we’re looking for a dedicated Director of Quality & Compliance, Enforcement and Litigation to help grow the teams, scale our operations, protect the platform and raise awareness about Trust & Transparency inside and outside of Trustpilot.
You will be:
- Leading, managing and motivating direct reports and the Enforcement Team and developing their responsibilities in close cooperation with Trust & Transparency leadership and Q&C leadership
- Taking lead together with the Enforcement Manager on building and maintaining enforcement templates, processes and procedures
- Assisting the Enforcement Team in connection with escalated cases, claims and enforcement matters and the Legal and Communications teams with resolutions on press related matters and escalated cases
- Participating in the day-to-day work of the Enforcement team, improving productivity and scalability (including knowledge management) by innovating and recommending improvements in tools, products, processes and training
- Managing and supervising lawsuits - and threats of lawsuits - outside the US, including involving external legal advise
- Helping build a foundation of Trust & Transparency in our global markets by developing, establishing and maintaining principles, policies and processes in close cooperation with relevant stakeholders
- Helping develop the overall strategy within Q&C operations together with Global Q&C Director of Operations
- Responsible for the overall coordination with the T&T Product leadership to ensure scalability of our enforcement tools
- A Trust Ambassador by raising awareness about the principles of Trust & Transparency internally across the business and externally, building and maintaining relationships with other departments: including NewBiz Sales, Customer Success and Support
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience handling litigation and lawsuits
- Experience with compliance, fraud detection or similar
- Hold a legal degree
- Efficient manager, empathetic leader able to integrate strategic and operational interfaces, execute multiple projects in parallel while keeping an overview
- Ability to mentor team members, fellow managers and others who report directly
- Willingness to take part of operations if/when needed
- Ability to take full responsibility for structuring and prioritising management tasks
- Work independently and be ready to support your team, as well as other departments
- Good cooperator with team members and business stakeholders. Experience in working within a commercial organization is a plus
- Diplomatic, with great project management skills
- Process- and results-oriented
- Ability to understand and manage different roles (e.g. investigators, product specialists)
- Excellent writing and communication skills in English (other languages are a bonus)
We offer you
- Opportunities to learn and develop your career in a fast paced company.
- A chance to be a key part of an exciting international growth journey.
- Great colleagues.
- Great location in central Copenhagen.
Interested in learning more about Trustpilot? Check out our website www.trustpilot.com. If you are also interested in learning more about the Trustpilot culture, then check out our company page on The Muse.
If you see yourself in this role, submit your application by clicking below, and make sure to upload a personalised cover letter, in which you describe why you would be our ideal Director of Q&C, Enforcement and Litigation.
Trustpilot is a global, online review community that builds trust and increases transparency between consumers and businesses. Currently boasting more than 43 million consumer reviews of 200,000 businesses, Trustpilot produces a TrustScore for businesses based on recent reviews. Trustpilot’s community is live in 24 countries and more than 10,000 consumers sign up to Trustpilot every day. The platform also helps businesses generate insights through customer review data analytics. This can be used to continuously improve business operations, increase customer satisfaction and drive innovation. By enabling businesses to engage directly with customers, Trustpilot aims to set new global standards in consumer to business dialogue.
Trustpilot has customers in 65 countries and has developed strong positions in Denmark, Sweden, UK, France, Germany and the Netherlands, as well as the US. With offices in Copenhagen, London, New York, Denver, Berlin, Melbourne and Lithuania Trustpilot’s 650+ employees represent 40+ different nationalities.
Meet Some of Trustpilot's Employees
Vinny manages a Sales Team at Trustpilot and devises new ways to create faster and more efficient methods for Trustpilot’s sales professionals to be consistently successful.
Back to top