Are you a logical problem solver? Do you enjoy solving complex puzzles but explaining results in simple terms? Can you create engaging visualisations and use data to influence business strategy? If yes, then you might just be the Data Analyst that we are looking for!
Every month, half a million new reviews are posted on Trustpilot for thousands of businesses in our review community. We have now reached 75 million reviews - and growing! - from consumers around the world. With this rapid growth also comes a massive amount of data, which we interpret, model and visualise to drive good business decisions and make great products. We are seeking new Data Analysts to join us in our Data & Analytics function, supporting departments across Trustpilot including Product, Content Integrity, Commercial and Engineering with clear and insightful analysis.
About the Role
You will be part of a growing team of data analysts, engineers and data scientists working with consumer data, product usage data and data from our internal systems, such as Salesforce, Zendesk and others. You will connect with stakeholders across the business to provide actionable insights, to influence strategy and decision-making and to identify and interpret patterns in data that help to improve business processes. You will analyze and define metrics that tie back to our key initiatives and will be responsible for defining and generating reports and analysis to meet those needs. You’ll be an ‘internal data consultant’, with our data warehouse at your fingertips, and you will work with the latest analytical tools including Google BigQuery, Amplitude and Chartio. You’ll be joining a friendly, international, team of like minded people in either central Copenhagen or central London.
- You have a numerate degree (ideally Masters level or higher) and a business mindset.
- You thrive in a dynamic environment and love to help people understand the world via data.
- You have great attention to detail and an ability to translate findings and ideas into simple language.
- You have excellent data analysis and presentation skills and have experience using tools such as Tableau, Chartio, PowerBI, or similar, to create reporting and dashboards.
- You enjoy the challenge of finding patterns in data and can manipulate, analyse and synthesise large data sets. You may have some knowledge of techniques such as clustering and regression.
- You have strong stakeholder management skills, and some understanding of how data-driven insights can contribute to a successful strategy.
- You are excellent at SQL and have experience of working with databases.
- You are self-driven and delivery-focussed, and have the confidence to work with minimal supervision.
- You may have some knowledge of a statistical programming language (e.g. R). Programming or data engineering experience, especially Python, is a big plus!
- Experience working with cloud computing and databases is preferred (e.g. Google Cloud Platform or AWS), and knowledge of commercial systems and marketing tools, such as Salesforce, Totango, Hubspot or similar would be a bonus.
- You have at least 2 years of experience in a similar role and are ready to take the next step in your career.
- "20% time" - be the most innovative you can be and work on anything you like!
- A key part of an exciting international growth journey
- Opportunities to learn from the best and develop your career
- Great colleagues and a core work culture that you can believe in
- Great location in central Copenhagen or central London
If you think this role is made for you, please send us your CV and a cover letter telling us why you are perfect for this job. If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to our Tech Recruiter, Ruth Anibaba, at firstname.lastname@example.org
At Trustpilot, we’re passionate about our mission to inspire ever-improving experiences for everyone. Working here is an opportunity to collaborate with talented and dedicated people in a rapidly growing, fast-paced, and agile environment.
With vibrant office locations all around the world and over 40 nationalities, we’re proud to be an equal opportunity workplace with diverse perspectives and ideas.
And let’s not forget the Scandinavian work-life balance — we work hard every day, but we also take the time to catch up with colleagues over a game of foosball, a cup of coffee, or maybe grab a beer after work.
Want to know more about Trustpilot culture? Check us out on The Muse
Back to top