Join Trustpilot's Legal team in Copenhagen as a Corporate Counsel if you are ready to be a part of a great company, have fun and take advantage of real opportunities for growth in a fast paced environment.
As our Corporate Counsel you will be joining our Legal team where you will play a key role in supporting our business. The Legal team consists of 9 people with different backgrounds and nationalities. They are dedicated, hard-working and have the best team-spirit you could ever hope for. The team is constantly growing together with the company overall.
You will play a key role in supporting our European offices with legal assistance and taking lead on corporate matters, including drafting and negotiating vendor contracts. You will be based in our Copenhagen office and will be reporting to our SVP Legal & Compliance. Your responsibilities include:
- Review and negotiate various types of business agreements, including SaaS contracts, lease agreements, MSAs, confidentiality agreements etc.
- Assist the business, incl. Finance, Financial Planning & Analysis and Business Systems, Business Operations and our Legal Team with answering corporate law questions and ensure corporate governance.
- Assist with corporate compliance related questions and other regulatory issues.
- Help maintain and update corporate templates such shareholder agreements, warrant programs etc.
- Help maintain and update various legal templates.
- Help manage our global insurance programmes.
- Assist the business and our Legal team with regulatory compliance issues.
- Provide day-to-day legal advice to Trustpilot.
- Master of law, LL.M, cand.merc.jur or similar degree.
- In-depth knowledge about corporate law and worked with compliance before.
- Demonstrated experience in negotiating and drafting various types of supplier agreements (IT contracts, MSAs, NDAs, license agreements and product sales and services agreements).
- Good overall knowledge of relevant Danish law, e.g. contract law
- Ability to recognize legal and ethical risks and communicate these effectively to colleagues.
- Ability to take full responsibility for structuring and prioritizing your time well.
- Work independent and ready to support your team and other departments.
- Ability to work in cross-functional teams.
- Excellent writing and fantastic communication skills (English and Danish is a must, other languages are a plus).
- 3-5 years of experience from a law firm or corporate legal organization (industry experience is definitely a plus).
- Excellent legal and organizational skills, ability to manage multiple projects at once, follow through and meet deadlines.
- A team player.
- Excellent negotiation skills in relation to contract negotiation and dispute handling.
We offer you
- Opportunities to learn and develop your career in a fast paced company.
- A chance to be a key part of an exciting international growth journey.
- Great colleagues.
- Great location in central Copenhagen.
Interested in learning more about Trustpilot? Check out our website www.trustpilot.com. If you are also interested in learning more about the Trustpilot culture, then check out our company page on The Muse.
If you see yourself in this role, submit your application by clicking below, and make sure to upload a personalised cover letter, in which you describe why you would be our ideal Compliance Counsel.
Trustpilot is a global, online review community that builds trust and increases transparency between consumers and businesses. Currently boasting more than 43 million consumer reviews of 200,000 businesses, Trustpilot produces a TrustScore for businesses based on recent reviews. Trustpilot’s community is live in 24 countries and more than 10,000 consumers sign up to Trustpilot every day. The platform also helps businesses generate insights through customer review data analytics. This can be used to continuously improve business operations, increase customer satisfaction and drive innovation. By enabling businesses to engage directly with customers, Trustpilot aims to set new global standards in consumer to business dialogue.
Trustpilot has customers in 65 countries and has developed strong positions in Denmark, Sweden, UK, France, Germany and the Netherlands, as well as the US. With offices in Copenhagen, London, New York, Denver, Berlin, Melbourne and Lithuania Trustpilot’s 650+ employees represent 40+ different nationalities.
Meet Some of Trustpilot's Employees
Vinny manages a Sales Team at Trustpilot and devises new ways to create faster and more efficient methods for Trustpilot’s sales professionals to be consistently successful.
Back to top