Content Strategist – London
Are you eager to join a team of hungry Marketing professionals at an international start-up? Are snappy subject lines, inventive product copy, and engaging blog posts your bread and butter? Can you ensure that every comma, colon, dash and semi-colon is in the right place, and that the copy is SEO-friendly? Then this job is for you. Our brand new Content Strategist role will be based in our London office, and will work closely with our international team to align a global tone of voice on all marketing content.
You're perfect for this role if you:
- Are a versatile self-starter: You will have your hands in a lot of pots including: white papers, email campaigns, presentations, digital advertising, and blog posts.
- Excel at high-level strategy, and digital marketing best practices.
- Operate with creativity, enthusiasm, meticulous attention to detail, and have exceptional writing skills.
What you'll do:
- Nurture our community of business partners through stories, articles and e-guides and create content that engages prospects to become customers.
- Create new ways of sharing and producing engaging content
- Collaborate with marketing managers and product team to bring campaign concepts to life and differentiate Trustpilot in the marketplace
- Tailor messages to our audiences, marketing channels and media types, while developing assets that are engaging and meaningful to readers
- Drive all steps of writing projects: from the initial campaign idea all the way through the evaluation of each campaign’s success.
What you’re bringing to the table:
- 2+ years’ experience in a content strategy role, B2B or SaaS a definite plus
- A strong background in SEO/SEM fundamentals, and some experience in demand gen
- A proven track record communicating products or services in a clear and compelling manner, supporting the stages of the prospect/customer within the buying cycle.
- Pride in your “conversational” writing skills, with the ability to engage any audience, on their level, and in their terms
- Ability to work closely with other content creators, providing detailed briefs and spec documents along the way
- A “get it done” no task too small attitude, with a genuine interest and enjoyment in collaboration
- Knowledge of different content planning and creation processes, knowing how and when to apply them
What we offer you:
- A key part of a thrilling international growth journey
- Your spot on the best team ever with huge opportunity for development
- Beautiful location in the heart of London
- Competitive salary
- If you’re looking for an opportunity to grow, a company that invests in your personal development, a solid compensation package, and a fun culture, then you’ve come to the right place.
See for yourself https://www.themuse.com/companies/trustpilot
Founded in 2007 by CEO Peter Holten Mühlmann, Trustpilot is a global, multi-language review community that builds trust and transparency between consumers and businesses. We have developed strong positions in Denmark, Sweden, the U.K., France, Italy, Germany and the Netherlands, as well as the U.S. Currently boasting more than 14 million consumer reviews of 115,000 businesses, Trustpilot produces a TrustScore for businesses based on recent reviews. Every day, more than 10,000 consumers sign up on Trustpilot, and every month, 500,000 new reviews are posted on the community.
Meet Some of Trustpilot's Employees
Senior Business Development Manager
Max forms relationships with businesses and encourages them to use Trustpilot to build their online reputations. As a manager, he also helps new employees learn the ropes of closing deals.
Back to top