Community Advocate - maternity cover
Every month 900,000+ new reviews are posted on Trustpilot for one of the thousands of businesses on our review community. It’s no exaggeration to say that we’re growing at lightning speed. Every single day Trustpilot helps consumers choose with confidence while enabling companies to grow their businesses. Behind our global success is a passionate, international team working in a fast-paced, fun, vibrant environment. Does this sound like your kind of workplace?
To support Trustpilot’s rapid expansion, we’re looking for a talented Community Advocate to join our team in Copenhagen. The role is a fixed term maternity cover for approx. 12 months.
As our Community Advocate you will be working in an international environment using your awesome communication skills reaching out to help and assist a broad range of people using a wide range of communication channels, including email, chat, Twitter, Facebook and blogs. You are required to engage in an active dialogue with our Danish speaking community where you will be communicating the Trustpilot vision, share your knowledge and help them use our review services.
- Your main task will be helping and providing guidance to our community using our platform to help them decide where to buy the goods and services they need
- You will be available to assist and guide our users to solve the issues they might encounter when using our platform
- Part of your job will also be to build relevant guides and best practices materials using our platform and services which will provide valuable information to our users that can be shared through the right communication channels
- You will be using your excellent communication skills to connect with and support people at all levels in your market
- A Communication degree or similar
- A minimum of 2 years of relevant experience
- Similar to native Danish speaker, and strong English skills. Any additional languages will be a plus
- Excellent writing skills
- Strong character that thrives in a very active community
- Awesome communication skills
- Proactive mindset that drives you to initiate a personal dialog with our community
- Ability to write blogs and best practices
- Working knowledge of social media
- Ability to work closely with other teams
We offer you:
- A key role in an exciting international growth journey
- Great colleagues and a social working environment
- Exciting opportunities for career growth and learning new skills
- Nice location in central Copenhagen
- Competitive salary
Interested in learning more about the Trustpilot culture? Check out our company page on The Muse.
Interested in learning more about Trustpilot? Check out our website www.trustpilot.com.
If you see yourself in this role, submit your application in English by clicking below, and make sure to upload a personalised cover letter, in which you describe why you would be our ideal Community Advocate.
Trustpilot is a global, online review community that builds trust and increases transparency between consumers and businesses. Currently boasting more than 30 million consumer reviews of 160,000 businesses, Trustpilot produces a TrustScore for businesses based on recent reviews. Trustpilot’s community is live in 24 countries and more than 10,000 consumers sign up to Trustpilot every day. The platform also helps businesses generate insights through customer review data analytics. This can be used to continuously improve business operations, increase customer satisfaction and drive innovation. By enabling businesses to engage directly with customers, Trustpilot aims to set new global standards in consumer to business dialogue.
Trustpilot has customers in 65 countries and has developed strong positions in Denmark, Sweden, UK, France, Germany and the Netherlands, as well as the US. With offices in Copenhagen, London, New York, Denver, Berlin and Melbourne, Trustpilot’s 500 employees represent 40+ different nationalities.
Meet Some of Trustpilot's Employees
Senior Business Development Manager
Max forms relationships with businesses and encourages them to use Trustpilot to build their online reputations. As a manager, he also helps new employees learn the ropes of closing deals.
Back to top