Commercial Operations Specialist
Every month 700,000 new reviews are posted on Trustpilot for one of the thousands of businesses on our review community. It’s no exaggeration to say that we’re growing at lightning speed. Every single day Trustpilot helps consumers choose with confidence while enabling companies to grow their businesses. Behind our global success is a passionate, international team working in a fast-paced, fun, vibrant environment. Does this sound like your kind of workplace?
To support Trustpilot’s rapid expansion, we’re looking for a talented Commercial Operations Specialist to join our team in Copenhagen.
The Commercial Operations Team is Trustpilot’s engine room, engaging with most of the departments in the company to ensure consistent and efficient processes. The department currently consists of 13 employees across our Copenhagen, London and New York City offices. You will be reporting into a manager who is working from the Copenhagen office.
The main tasks for this role is to contribute to run the Commercial Operations for the Customer Success department in Europe, such as: sales reporting, analysis on performance, driving process optimizations and also to be the stakeholder on projects impacting Customer Success in general. You will be working together with your colleagues in the operations team and with your stakeholders in Customer Success.
In this role you will have the possibility to set a fingerprint in building the processes and help optimize the Customer Success department to make it more efficient.
- Partner with the Customer Success department to implement new and improved processes
- Report on results, analyze trends and suggest improvements
- Maintain and develop the Customer Success dashboard and standard reports
- Analyze and improve our current processes in Customer Success
- Implement clear SLA with teams delivering or receiving deliveries from Customer Success
- Project lead or act as a key stakeholder in projects impacting Customer Success
- You understand sales environments and sales processes
- Experienced working with CRM systems, preferably Salesforce
- Analytical mindset, passionate working with data, and advanced Excel skills
- You are able to present and implement your ideas in order to get better solutions
- Detail oriented and very structured
- You understand processes and make use of them to support the sales representatives
- Enjoy working with various department across the organization
- Experience with Zuora, and Totango Customer Success management tool is an advantage
- Ideally you have at least 2 years of working experience in Operations
- You are fluent in English (speaking and writing)
You will be working closely with a young and energetic Customer Success department and will have the opportunity to be a key player at a rapidly expanding global technology company
What we have to offer
- An exciting role in an exciting international growth journey
- Great colleagues and social activities in a highly international working environment
- Excellent location in company headquarters – centrally located in Copenhagen
- Competitive salary
Interested in learning more about Trustpilot? Check out our website www.trustpilot.com. If you are also interested in learning more about the Trustpilot culture, then check out our company page on The Muse
If you see yourself in this role, submit your application in English by clicking below, and make sure to upload a personalized cover letter, in which you describe why you would be our ideal Commercial Operations Specialist.
Trustpilot is a global, online review community that builds trust and increases transparency between consumers and businesses. Currently boasting more than 26 million consumer reviews of 150,000 businesses, Trustpilot produces a TrustScore for businesses based on recent reviews. Trustpilot’s community is live in 24 countries and more than 10,000 consumers sign up to Trustpilot every day. The platform also helps businesses generate insights through customer review data analytics. This can be used to continuously improve business operations, increase customer satisfaction and drive innovation. By enabling businesses to engage directly with customers, Trustpilot aims to set new global standards in consumer to business dialogue.
Trustpilot has customers in 65 countries and has developed strong positions in Denmark, Sweden, UK, France, Germany and the Netherlands, as well as the US. With offices in Copenhagen, London, New York, Denver, Berlin and Melbourne, Trustpilot’s 500 employees represent 40+ different nationalities.
Meet Some of Trustpilot's Employees
Senior Business Development Manager
Max forms relationships with businesses and encourages them to use Trustpilot to build their online reputations. As a manager, he also helps new employees learn the ropes of closing deals.
Back to top