Do you want to evolve, deploy and monitor a rapidly growing cloud-based infrastructure reaching out to millions of people every month? Does the goal “100 % uptime” keep you motivated to constantly improve the performance of the infrastructure? If you answered Yes to these questions, then you may be the Cloud Engineer we are looking for!
- Control, support and maintain our cloud infrastructure (automatic provisioning, deployment, scaling and monitoring)
- Manage, optimize and evolve our monitoring solutions
- Participate in monitoring & improving alert thresholds
- Contribute towards evolving our CI/CD pipeline
- Report on our service levels to ensure high availability. (Strong focus on Business Uptime)
- Daily communication and strong collaboration across all teams
- Drive innovations that improve system availability, security, and performance
- Eager to learn
- Experience with Systems and Cloud Operations
- You excel in maintaining, monitoring highly available and high-volume websites and APIs
- Strong scripting and automation skills.
- A working knowledge of AWS and/or other PaaS solutions
- Ability to thrive in a lean, dynamic and agile international environment
- Urge to find the root cause of the issue over quick fixes
- Strong interest in Cloud Computing Infrastructure-as-code, and Serverless. (We don't expect you to know it all but we would love it if you do)
- Hands-on with DevOps related tools (eg. CLI, Auto-scaling, Logging, Monitoring, Automation)
- Ability to prioritize your time and workload effectively
Our established DevOps team works from our Copenhagen, Denmark office. You’ll join them from our new Vilnius Office. We are all skilled team players and extremely passionate about cloud automation. We work in close collaboration with other development teams to ensure optimal use of our cloud infrastructure.
Methodologies such as Agile, Scalability, High Availability and Microsevices come as second nature. You’ll have the opportunity to establish the local team, further improve our cloud automation scale, and of course bring tons of fresh ideas.
- Competitive Salary plus eligibility for bonus based on company KPIs
- 20% time where you have the opportunity to innovate yourself and learn new things of interest to you.
- Working with forefront technologies such as NoSQL DB’s (MongoDB, DynamoDB, etc), Message Queueing Services (AWS SQS), API driven content, Auto-Scaling, Docker, Lambda and other great services AWS frequently releases. (A peek into our tech stack)
- A key part of an exciting international growth journey
- Opportunities to learn and develop yourself
- Awesome colleagues and a social working environment with lots of team events
- Get an insider's view of our Tech department here
Founded in Copenhagen in 2007, Trustpilot today leads the world in online reviews. More than 35,000 businesses in 24 countries trust us and use our business product. Over 30 million reviews on Trustpilot are seen 1.6 billion+ times per month. We’ve got offices in New York, Denver, London, Berlin, Melbourne, Copenhagen, and newly opened Vilnius, and our 500 employees represent 45 different nationalities. We are truly and proudly global.
If you think you have what it takes, please submit your resume. Would be great to see reference to any open source projects you have recently contributed to, and any blogs you’ve written. If you have any questions, you can contact our Tech Recruiter, Inga Cesnuleviciute, at firstname.lastname@example.org
Meet Some of Trustpilot's Employees
Vinny manages a Sales Team at Trustpilot and devises new ways to create faster and more efficient methods for Trustpilot’s sales professionals to be consistently successful.
Back to top