Client Administrator - maternity cover
Every month 900,000+ new reviews are posted on Trustpilot for one of the thousands of businesses on our review community. It’s no exaggeration to say that we’re growing at lightning speed. Every single day Trustpilot helps consumers choose with confidence while enabling companies to grow their businesses. Behind our global success is a passionate, international team working in a fast-paced, fun, vibrant environment. Does this sound like your kind of workplace?
To support Trustpilot’s rapid expansion, we’re looking for a talented and hard-working Client Administrator to join our Customer Success team in Copenhagen. You will be joining the CEU team with 35+ dedicated people making sure our customers are satisfied and use our product to its real value. The role is a fixed term maternity cover for approx. 12 months.
As our new Client Administrator you will be supporting the Customer Success team with securing existing client renewal subscriptions across both the UK and Nordic Markets. The role is an admin role which includes responsibility for:
- Admin/back office tasks associated with our subscription renewal process.
- Managing responses from customers, working closely with and directing feedback to the Customer Success Associates
- Sending, receiving and submitting renewal contracts through our CRM system (we use Salesforce).
- Making sure subscriptions are updated in our back-end system.
- We expect you to be fluent in Danish and English both written and spoken. Fluency in French, Dutch or German is an advantage.
- Some experience communicating with customers by email.
- You may be a recent Graduate or have had previous admin experience.
- If you know Salesforce or a similar CRM system, please let us know.
What we have to offer
- An exciting role in an exciting international growth journey
- Great colleagues and social activities in a highly international working environment
- Excellent location in company headquarters – centrally located in Copenhagen
- Competitive salary
Interested in learning more about Trustpilot? Check out our website www.trustpilot.com. If you are also interested in learning more about the Trustpilot culture, then check out our company page on The Muse.
If you see yourself in this role, submit your application in English by clicking below, and make sure to upload a personalised cover letter, in which you describe why you would be our ideal Client Administrator.
Trustpilot is a global, online review community that builds trust and increases transparency between consumers and businesses. Currently boasting more than 32 million consumer reviews of 178,000 businesses, Trustpilot produces a TrustScore for businesses based on recent reviews. Trustpilot’s community is live in 24 countries and more than 10,000 consumers sign up to Trustpilot every day. The platform also helps businesses generate insights through customer review data analytics. This can be used to continuously improve business operations, increase customer satisfaction and drive innovation. By enabling businesses to engage directly with customers, Trustpilot aims to set new global standards in consumer to business dialogue.
Trustpilot has customers in 65 countries and has developed strong positions in Denmark, Sweden, UK, France, Germany and the Netherlands, as well as the US. With offices in Copenhagen, London, New York, Denver, Berlin and Melbourne, Trustpilot’s 500+ employees represent 40+ different nationalities.
Meet Some of Trustpilot's Employees
Senior Business Development Manager
Max forms relationships with businesses and encourages them to use Trustpilot to build their online reputations. As a manager, he also helps new employees learn the ropes of closing deals.
Back to top