Business Systems Developer
We are looking for a Business Systems Developer for a new agile team that will own and focus on the technological parts of our subscription process, which covers the management of subscribers to our services and spans many of our business teams. As a Developer, will be responsible for the development and ongoing support and improvement for Trustpilot internal systems. You and your team will play a vital role in the success of our subscription process, as well as the success of the business teams involved.
Our subscription process is complex, involving many different roles and integrated technologies. As one of the team’s Developers, you will play a key role in delivering solutions that streamline and automate our systems for our continued high growth.
- Join an agile team to define, design, document and deliver corporate business systems and processes that solve complex technical and business needs
- Document and measure corporate processes and procedures
- Continually work to identify gaps and form recommendations to improve efficiency of systems and processes that support changing business needs
- Develop software applications to streamline and automate business processes
- Measure and track results achieved through solutions implemented
- Excellent project planning skills and a natural business savvy
- Strong analytical and process oriented mindset
- Understanding of complex business processes and applications
- Strong ability to be pragmatic and getting things done
- Experience with designing scalable systems and processes
- 5+ years of experience with software development or programming experience
- 2+ years of experience with relevant business systems (CRM, Marketing Automation, Financials, BI/Analytics, Order Management, Billing Systems, etc.)
- Experience with Salesforce.com application development including Apex Classes, Controllers and Triggers, Visualforce, Force.com IDE and Web Services would be great
- Prior experience with an object oriented language like Java or C#, and a scripting language like Python or Ruby, is a plus
- 20% time where you have the opportunity to innovate yourself and learn new things.
- A key part of an exciting international growth journey
- Opportunities to learn and develop your career - we have the budget for it
- Awesome colleagues and a social working environment with lots of team events
- Fantastic new office in central Copenhagen
- Challenging hackathons, that let our developers show off their skills.
- Foosball - we play a lot of table foosball.
If you think that this role is made for you, please send in your resume and application letter in English via our website and tell us why you would be the ideal candidate.
You will also need to complete our Code Challenge for this role and submit your solution with your application. You can find the challenge here:
You are welcome to contact Anabel Morales at [email protected] if you have any questions.
Interested in learning more about the culture at Trustpilot? Check us out on The Muse.
Trustpilot is a global, online review community that builds trust and transparency between consumers and businesses. Currently boasting more than 22 million consumer reviews of 130,000 businesses, Trustpilot produces a TrustScore for businesses based on recent reviews. Trustpilot’s community is live in 27 countries and more than 10,000 consumers sign up to Trustpilot every day. The platform also helps businesses generate insights through customer review data analytics. This can be used to continuously improve business operations, increase customer satisfaction and drive innovation. By enabling businesses to engage directly with customers, Trustpilot aims to set new global standards in consumer to business dialogue.
Trustpilot has customers in 65 countries and has developed strong positions in Denmark, Sweden, UK, France, Germany and the Netherlands, as well as the US. With offices in Copenhagen, London, New York, Denver, Berlin and Melbourne, Trustpilot’s 500+ employees represent 40 different nationalities.
Back to top