Business Development Manager
Firstly, watch this Your Sales Career at Trustpilot
As a Business Development Manager you will be responsible for developing new business across multiple sectors. You will be required to understand and uncover the client’s needs to ensure Trustpilot offer the best solution. Your goal will be to develop and close new business whilst providing a first class service. You will have experience selling a solution and demonstrate success and target achievement in previous roles. We are looking for a self-driven and motivated sales professional who wants to work for a forward thinking, fast paced start up.
- Generate new business opportunities with prospective clients by targeting all verticals in the UK market
- Take ownership of the full sales cycle from generating leads, demonstrating the product, pricing, negotiation and closing
- Build a strong pipeline of relevant opportunities to deliver against sales targets and ensure KPI’s are met
- Build and maintain an in-depth understanding of our product by working closely with our in-house trainer, presales, management and your peers
- Liaise with Customer Success to ensure a smooth and professional handover happens between Trustpilot and the client
- Attend events to network and create leads, plus interest in the Trustpilot platform
- Work with our strong Marketing team to identify leads gathered from webinars and events.
- 3 years + experience within a similar role
- Knowledge of the e-commerce industry is desirable
- Proven track record of meeting sales targets in business development / new business environment
- Excellent selling skills built on trust and reliability
- Proven ability to identify and develop new business
- Proven understanding of sales metrics and to use them to build and plan for success
- Strong, repeatable and reliable sales methodology to plan and develop sales
- Excellent negotiation skills to secure profitable contracts
What we offer you
- In-depth training with our two awesome inhouse sales trainers
- On-going career development with the chance to move into a management role
- Vibrant cultural in our St Pauls office with unlimited snacks (be careful of your waistline), ping pong, darts and awesome social events
- Pension, extended Maternity & Paternity pay, cycle2work scheme….the list goes on.
- Lunch is provided every Monday and last day of the month. Yum!
- Unlimited earning potential and additional incentives
- Freedom to operate creatively without vertical boundaries.
- Chance to win a spot at President’s Club trip (It’s exotic, Trust us)
Trustpilot is the market leader for ecommerce reviews. We help consumers to buy with more confidence online, and enables businesses to grow. Launched in 2007, Trustpilot has seen demand for its service rapidly increase, now providing over 152,000 plus businesses with TrustScores based on more than 26 million reviews. We also receive 20,000 new reviewers each day!
Trustpilot has offices in the UK, US, Denmark, Germany and Australia. The product offers a wide range of features allowing businesses to effectively request reviews from customers, then use review content to enhance their marketing.
Interested in learning more about the culture at Trustpilot? Check us out on The Muse
Meet Some of Trustpilot's Employees
Senior Business Development Manager
Max forms relationships with businesses and encourages them to use Trustpilot to build their online reputations. As a manager, he also helps new employees learn the ropes of closing deals.
Back to top