Business Development Executive
As a Business Development Executive, you will be working with our UK sales teams to uncover new opportunities and revenue streams. You will be responsible for prospecting and qualifying leads over the phone with key decision makers. You will be part of a small, flexible team working on numerous projects and developing new sales strategies.
- Engage with prospects to uncover needs, qualify potential opportunities and build relationships
- Initiate sales processes by outbound prospecting to generate leads and warm lead follow up
- Explain our products and articulate Trustpilot’s value proposition
- Partner with the Business Development Managers to set up meetings with new prospects
- Achieve activity and support closed business
- 1-2 years of B2B meeting booking/telesales experience
- Knowledge of the sales process from lead generation to relationship management
- Ambitious and results orientated
- Well organized with the ability to prioritise and handle increasing responsibility over time
- Excellent communication skills
- A team player
- Knowledge of the E-commerce sector is an advantage but not essential
We offer you
- A key part of an exciting international growth journey
- Excellent culture and social working environment
- Competitive salary
Trustpilot is an online review-driven community and platform that builds relationships between consumers and businesses. Launched in 2007, Trustpilot has seen demand for its service rapidly increase, now providing over 140,000 businesses with TrustScores based on more than 23 million reviews. Trustpilot operates in 24 countries, with offices in the UK, US and Denmark, Germany and Australia. Enabling businesses to engage with customers directly, Trustpilot invites shoppers to provide reviews of their experiences, allowing for a more open conversation about business improvements based on personal feedback.
If you see yourself in this role, and you are interested to know more about us, we suggest that you go to our website www.trustpilot.com.
When you submit your application through the link, make sure to upload a personalised cover letter, in which you describe why you would be our ideal Account Developer for the UK Market.
Back to top