Associate Marketing Manager
Every month 900,000+ new reviews are posted on Trustpilot for one of the thousands of businesses on our review community. It’s no exaggeration to say that we’re growing at lightning speed. Every single day Trustpilot helps consumers choose with confidence while enabling companies to grow their businesses. Behind our global success is a passionate, international team working in a fast-paced, fun, vibrant environment. Does this sound like your kind of workplace?
To support Trustpilot’s rapid expansion, we’re looking for a talented Associate Marketing Manager to join our team in Copenhagen.
This new role will work with the CEU Marketing Manager to develop and deliver a bespoke marketing strategy for each key market in the CEU region. This will involve optimising global inbound campaigns as well initiating local marketing initiatives including trade shows, webinars and content marketing campaigns. Taking into account the relevant market conditions and commercial goals, this role will be pivotal in delivering meaningful revenue contribution to the CEU region. The position will report to the CEU Marketing Manager.
- Deliver marketing campaigns in target CEU markets that exceed lead, opportunities, and revenue targets by quarter
- Assist with the development and localisation of digital marketing campaigns including SEM, SEO, paid social and display
- Deliver nurture campaigns in Hubspot (marketing automation software) for local activity and work with the global Hubspot team to optimise the prospect journey for each market
- Work with CEU sales teams to improve the handling and performance of marketing sourced leads
- Perform market analysis to identify new demand gen opportunities, co-marketing partners and industry trends
- Facilitate the development of case studies and other customer amplification opportunities for CEU markets
- Manage country-specific agency resources including campaign management, setting monthly KPIs and reviewing performance
- Delivery trade show campaigns including pre-show activities, show execution and lead follow up
- Co-ordinate with the PR and Brand teams to ensure campaign synergy
Skills, Experience and Qualifications
- More than 4 years marketing experience ideally in an international B2B lead gen / inbound environment
- Experience of working in a fast moving tech environment
- Proven ability to manage multiple stakeholders in sales and marketing
- Native / near-native English speaker ideally with fluency in at least one other language (French, Dutch or German)
- Post-graduate level marketing qualification
- Experience with Salesforce and marketing automation software
Interested in learning more about Trustpilot? Check out our website www.trustpilot.com.
Interested in learning more about the Trustpilot culture? Check out our company page on The Muse.
If you see yourself in this role, submit your application in English by clicking below, and make sure to upload a personalised cover letter, in which you describe why you would be our ideal Associate Marketing Manager.
Trustpilot is a global, online review community that builds trust and increases transparency between consumers and businesses. Currently boasting more than 30 million consumer reviews of 160,000 businesses, Trustpilot produces a TrustScore for businesses based on recent reviews. Trustpilot’s community is live in 24 countries and more than 10,000 consumers sign up to Trustpilot every day. The platform also helps businesses generate insights through customer review data analytics. This can be used to continuously improve business operations, increase customer satisfaction and drive innovation. By enabling businesses to engage directly with customers, Trustpilot aims to set new global standards in consumer to business dialogue.
Trustpilot has customers in 65 countries and has developed strong positions in Denmark, Sweden, UK, France, Germany and the Netherlands, as well as the US. With offices in Copenhagen, London, New York, Denver, Berlin and Melbourne, Trustpilot’s 500 employees represent 40+ different nationalities.
Meet Some of Trustpilot's Employees
Senior Business Development Manager
Max forms relationships with businesses and encourages them to use Trustpilot to build their online reputations. As a manager, he also helps new employees learn the ropes of closing deals.
Back to top