Associate Customer Success Manager - UK market
Are you looking to be part of a global success story? Then Trustpilot is your next workplace. We are part of an exploding industry where we have conquered the global market and due to expansion we are looking for a Customer Success Manager to join our UK team in Copenhagen. You will play a crucial role in Trustpilot’s commitment to building trust and transparency between consumers and businesses around the world. The team is responsible for the after sales customer journey, making sure they are satisfied and use our product to its real value.
Trustpilot is experiencing an immense growth and to support this we are currently looking for a strong Customer Success Manager to become part of our UK team in Copenhagen. You will be joining a team of 14 dedicated Customer Success Managers responsible for our UK clients as well as the overall Customer Success department of about 35 people responsible for the rest of the European markets. You will mainly be working with our SMB clients.
The role requires special attention to the long-term relationship with our current UK clients. It is extremely important that you are a team player and have a passion for sales and it is a MUST that you enjoy talking to our clients on the phone.
You will be responsible for:
- Implementation of new clients
- Upsell and renewal of clients
- Ensuring professionalism and a high activity level within the team
- Define strategy in cooperation with your clients
- Act as a trusted adviser, advocating client needs back to Trustpilot’s internal support, product, engineering and sales teams
You have some years of experience within sales preferably as a Customer Success Manager / Account Manager. Experience with E-commerce, online marketing, SEO/Google ad words, and/or software, is considered a plus. We expect that you have a commercial degree, and want to be part of an international sales environment that offers great autonomy.
- Motivated, passionate and eager to get down to business
- Competitive mindset
- Great work ethics
- Ability to foresee new business opportunities
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills, and an ability to understand the nuances of communicating with businesses and consumers
- An opportunity to finetune your Customer Success Manager / Account Manager skills and to become a trusted advisor for your own client portfolio
- Great career opportunities in an international environment
- Hardworking and happy colleagues in a buzzing social environment. Get to know more about our culture on The Muse
- Competitive salary and benefits along with social clubs and numerous social events
- Canteen that offers excellent breakfast and lunch every day
Interested in learning more about Trustpilot? Check out our website www.trustpilot.com.
If you see yourself in this role, submit your application in English by clicking below, and make sure to upload a personalised cover letter, in which you describe why you would be our ideal Customer Success Manager.
Trustpilot is a global, online review community that builds trust and increases transparency between consumers and businesses. Currently boasting more than 30 million consumer reviews of 160,000 businesses, Trustpilot produces a TrustScore for businesses based on recent reviews. Trustpilot’s community is live in 24 countries and more than 10,000 consumers sign up to Trustpilot every day. The platform also helps businesses generate insights through customer review data analytics. This can be used to continuously improve business operations, increase customer satisfaction and drive innovation. By enabling businesses to engage directly with customers, Trustpilot aims to set new global standards in consumer to business dialogue.
Trustpilot has customers in 65 countries and has developed strong positions in Denmark, Sweden, UK, France, Germany and the Netherlands, as well as the US. With offices in Copenhagen, London, New York, Denver, Berlin and Melbourne, Trustpilot’s 500 employees represent 40+ different nationalities.
Meet Some of Trustpilot's Employees
Senior Business Development Manager
Max forms relationships with businesses and encourages them to use Trustpilot to build their online reputations. As a manager, he also helps new employees learn the ropes of closing deals.
Back to top