Account Manager for the Danish market
Come work for Trustpilot if you want to be part of a global success. You will be part of an international team with passionate colleagues working in a fast-paced, fun, vibrant environment. Does this sound like your kind of workplace?
To support Trustpilot’s rapid expansion, we’re looking for a talented Account Manager to join our Customer Success team in Copenhagen. You will be joining a team of 7 dedicated people responsible for the Nordic region.
In this job you will be responsible for fostering long-term relationships with our existing Danish SMB Clients. You will:
- Meet and exceed ambitious renewal and up-sales targets
- Ensure professionality and a high activity level across the team
- Define short, mid and long term Trustpilot goals with your clients and create customer success plans to realize objectives
- Act as a trusted advisor, advocating client needs back to Trustpilot’s internal support, product, engineering and sales teams
- Build relationships with clients via phone and email
- Experienced Account Manager, preferably in online marketing, internet or software industries
- A proven track record in managing clients, account retention and growth
- Motivated, passionate and eager to roll up your sleeves to get things done
- Competitive and with great work morale
- Expert at uncovering new revenue opportunities
- Experience with selling in a competitive environment
We offer you
- A great opportunity to hone your account management skills and become a trusted advisor to your clients
- Career progression opportunities and supportive managers
- Hardworking and happy colleagues in a buzzing social environment. Learn more about our culture on The Muse
- Competitive salary and great benefits
Interested in learning more about Trustpilot? Check out our website www.trustpilot.com.
If you see yourself in this role, submit your application in English by clicking below, and make sure to upload a personalized cover letter, in which you describe why you would be our ideal Account Manager for the Danish market.
Trustpilot is a global, online review community that builds trust and increases transparency between consumers and businesses. Currently boasting more than 23 million consumer reviews of 140,000 businesses, Trustpilot produces a TrustScore for businesses based on recent reviews. Trustpilot’s community is live in 27 countries and more than 10,000 consumers sign up to Trustpilot every day. The platform also helps businesses generate insights through customer review data analytics. This can be used to continuously improve business operations, increase customer satisfaction and drive innovation. By enabling businesses to engage directly with customers, Trustpilot aims to set new global standards in consumer to business dialogue.
Trustpilot has customers in 65 countries and has developed strong positions in Denmark, Sweden, UK, France, Germany and the Netherlands, as well as the US. With offices in Copenhagen, London, New York, Denver, Berlin and Melbourne, Trustpilot’s 500+ employees represent 40 different nationalities.
Back to top