Do you often find yourself making conversation to help people with their needs? Have you been told that you're uniquely charismatic, consultative or persuasive? Do you like to research great companies to see their reviews and great product offerings? If so, Trustpilot is looking for a motivated, energetic & dynamic individual to be join our Account Executive team.
As an Account Executive, you’ll help transform the face of global e-commerce by helping our clients connect to their customers and harness the power of reviews. Our fast-paced sales team is a group of ambitious individuals with the right tools to succeed. If you’re looking for an opportunity to grow, a company that invests in your personal development, a solid compensation package and a fun culture, then you’ve come to the right place. We are part of an exploding industry where we have conquered the global market. As we continue to grow and further expand in the U.S., we are looking for experienced sales entrepreneurs to consult, transact and sell our product. With a winning attitude, a passion for Trustpilot and proven success, we offer career mobility to senior executives, sales training and management.
- Drive the full sales cycle from inception to close
- Be a hunter by discovering and fostering your own leads utilizing online and offline resources
- Reach key decision makers in order to sell Trustpilot’s mission, platform and software solution
- Make a high volume of daily outbound sales calls speaking to c-level executives across all verticals
- Proactively maintain your pipeline using our CRM, Salesforce
- Achieve and consistently exceed monthly sales goals
- Develop skills necessary to transition into an enterprise sales role
- 2+ years of inside sales experience in a fast paced selling environment
- Adept at qualifying leads, reaching the right contact, prioritizing the pipeline and closing the deal
- Understanding of the decision making structure in mid-size to large companies
- Ability to thrive in a performance-oriented environment with short sales cycles
- Knowledge of e-commerce, online marketing and social media a plus
- Self-starter with a competitive nature and desire to grow a career in software sales
- Ongoing training for a career in technology sales
- The opportunity to be a key player at a rapidly expanding global technology company
- Full benefits & 401k
- Paid family leave
- Commuter benefits
- Free lunch Friday and bagel Mondays
- Social clubs and sponsored activities
- Snacks, ping pong, Foosball, darts, etc.
- Uncapped commission
- Chance to win a spot at President’s Club vacation
Founded in 2007 by CEO Peter Holten Mühlmann, Trustpilot is a global, multi-language review community that builds trust and transparency between consumers and businesses. Currently boasting more than 14 million consumer reviews of 115,000 businesses, Trustpilot produces a TrustScore for businesses based on recent reviews. Every day, more than 10,000 consumers sign up on Trustpilot, and every month, 500,000 new reviews are posted on the community.
Trustpilot has customers in 65 countries and has developed strong positions in Denmark, Sweden, the U.K., France, Italy, Germany and the Netherlands, as well as the U.S. The company is located in New York, London, Copenhagen and Melbourne, and its employee base has increased from 168 people in 2013 to its current count of more than 450 employees representing 40 nationalities.
Back to top