Account Development Representative
Are you eager to jump start a career in sales? Interested in partnering with a Senior Account Executive to get insight into the eCommerce industry? Have you been told that you’re uniquely charismatic, consultative and persuasive? If so, Trustpilot is looking for a motivated, energetic and eager individual to join our Account Development Representative team.
The Account Development Representative is a self-starter who focuses on generating and qualifying new business opportunities for our sales team. We are looking for entrepreneurial individuals to discover and contact senior executives of eCommerce businesses who will benefit from our product. Successful candidates must have a strong work ethic, passion to be part of Trustpilot, and the drive to not only meet, but exceed, sales targets. Partnering with our Senior Account Executives will give you the opportunity to develop and enhance expertise in managing the full sales cycle through a mentee/mentor relationship. Self- motivated individuals looking to build a solid foundation in software sales are an ideal fit for this position.
Our goal is to promote our successful Account Development Reps in to full closing roles. Read here how to do that successfully.
- Prospect and identify clients to contact via cold calling and email outreach
- Research prospects and identify stakeholders in order to generate interest and create rapport
- Manage expectations and overcome objections
- Maintain an organized pipeline and activity records using Salesforce.com
- Reach and exceed key performance indicators including leads generated and qualified appointments set
- Develop skills necessary for promotion into a full, closing role
- Entry level to 1 year of sales experience
- 4-year college degree required
- An interest in building a career in sales
- Go-getter with a competitive drive
- Positive and energetic attitude with exceptional communication skills
- Resilience, perseverance, and the ability to overcome objections
- Ability to work in a high-energy, sales-team environment; team player
- Cold calling, sales training and Salesforce.com experience a plus
- Ongoing training and support for a career in technology sales
- The opportunity to be a key player at a rapidly expanding global technology company
- Full benefits & 401k
- Paid family leave
- Commuter Benefits
- Free lunch Fridays and bagel Mondays
- Social clubs and sponsored activities
- Snacks, ping pong, foosball, darts, etc.
Check out our office on The Muse!
Founded in 2007 by CEO Peter Holten Mühlmann, Trustpilot is a global, multi-language review community that builds trust and transparency between consumers and businesses. Currently boasting more than 14 million consumer reviews of 115,000 businesses, Trustpilot produces a TrustScore for businesses based on recent reviews. Every day, more than 10,000 consumers sign up on Trustpilot, and every month, 500,000 new reviews are posted on the community.
Trustpilot has customers in 65 countries and has developed strong positions in Denmark, Sweden, the U.K., France, Italy, Germany and the Netherlands, as well as the U.S. The company is located in New York, London, Copenhagen and Melbourne, and its employee base has increased from 168 people in 2013 to its current count of more than 450 employees representing 40 nationalities.
Meet Some of Trustpilot's Employees
Senior Business Development Manager
Max forms relationships with businesses and encourages them to use Trustpilot to build their online reputations. As a manager, he also helps new employees learn the ropes of closing deals.
Back to top