Account Development Manager, Team Lead
Trustpilot is growing at a phenomenal rate. We are now looking to expand our London sales team even further by bringing onboard a Account Development Manager, Team Lead. The purpose of this role is to lead and develop a team of 10 ADMs and take accountability in increasing efficiency and effectiveness in their role
- Take responsibility for product knowledge across the team
- Ensure all team members have sufficient systems knowledge and stay up to date with changes
- Find and train on useful online tools to improve effectiveness in the ADM role
- Drive consistent weekly / monthly KPIs on lead sourcing and contacting new businesses
- Maintain and improve sales skills through training sessions and working with the Training team to create new content
- Develop and run a 121 coaching plan for ADMs (which can involve the Training team)
- Quickly identify and take action on under performance by partnering with Senior BDM / Manager / Training Work closely with Sales Managers and have accountability in direct management of ADMs
- Have involvement in the interview process for new ADMs
- Work with the recruitment team to identify ADM candidates Inspire the team with new ideas and leverage external resources
- Take part in relevant management meetings to be accountable for the ADM team
- Be a stakeholder in continuing to evolve the ADM strategy
- Ensure you consistently meet your own ADM target
- Previous experience of managing a team of B2B meeting booking/telesales agents
- Knowledge of the sales process from lead generation to relationship management
- Ambitious and results orientated
- Well organized with the ability to prioritise and handle increasing responsibility over time
- Excellent communication skills
- A team player
- Knowledge of the E-commerce sector is an advantage but not essential
We offer you
- A key part of an exciting international growth journey
- Excellent culture and social working environment
- Competitive salary
Trustpilot is an online review-driven community and platform that builds relationships between consumers and businesses. Launched in 2007, Trustpilot has seen demand for its service rapidly increase, now providing over 140,000 businesses with TrustScores based on more than 23 million reviews. Trustpilot operates in 24 countries, with offices in the UK, US and Denmark, Germany and Australia. Enabling businesses to engage with customers directly, Trustpilot invites shoppers to provide reviews of their experiences, allowing for a more open conversation about business improvements based on personal feedback.
Interested in learning more about the culture at Trustpilot? Check us out on The Muse !
If you see yourself in this role, and you are interested to know more about us, we suggest that you go to our website www.trustpilot.com.
Meet Some of Trustpilot's Employees
Senior Business Development Manager
Max forms relationships with businesses and encourages them to use Trustpilot to build their online reputations. As a manager, he also helps new employees learn the ropes of closing deals.
Back to top