Lending Processor I
- Plymouth, MN
Accurately and efficiently perform varied clerical duties requiring knowledge of general credit union practices and procedures. Work requires some independent judgment skills within position classification and basic knowledge of financial institutions.
Essential Functions, Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for verifying the accuracy of member Consumer and Home Equity loan account file maintenance.
- Process paid loans and accurately release collateral by preparing loan satisfactions and lien releases.
- Process incoming lien cards from DMV and/or DNR, verifying all information is accurate on the system.
- Process incoming recorded documents and final title policies from various county offices, verifying all information is accurate on the system.
- Monitor incoming service requests.
- Sort and distribute incoming and outgoing mail.
- Processes GAP & CUNA Insurance coverage claims.
- Accurately post loan payments and CUNA payments.
- Process internal and external requests for, but not limited to, duplicate lien releases and loan verifications.
- Complete assigned Lending department projects.
- Must maintain up to date knowledge and adhere to all regulations, policies, procedures and standards that pertain to this position.
- Responsible for regular and reliable attendance at the workplace.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Major Skills and Competencies
- Ability to effectively communicate and work with members, employees and third parties.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of members' data.
- Ability to organize and prioritize work, multi task and maintain accurate records.
- Operating knowledge of personal computers and applicable business software.
- Must possess effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be courteous, project a professional image, and be punctual.
- Possess a positive attitude and a willingness to change in a fast growing environment.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- One year of experience interacting with people or serving customers.
- Satisfactory completion of the pre-employment screening.
- Knowledge of banking and/or credit union regulations.
Frequent periods are spent standing or sitting in the same location with some opportunity to move about; occasionally there may be a need to stoop, lift, or carry light objects (typically less than 15 pounds).
- Ability to accomplish the described responsibilities through the use of computers and technology.
- Ability to sit and/or stand for extended periods of time.
- Ability to use computer keyboards and 10 key.
- Ability to work in a changing, challenging, and fast paced work environment with variable stress levels.
Typically located in a comfortable, quiet indoor area. There may be regular exposure to mild physical discomfort from factors such as dust, fumes or odors, temperature extremes, strong drafts, or bright lights.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
In Unit Classification
This position is currently accepting applications.
Back to top