Stylist/Sales Representative (Charleston)
Sales Representative (Stylist)
Company: Trunk Club
Location: Charleston, SC
Reports to: Director of Sales
Experience: All levels
Trunk Club, a Nordstrom Company, is a Chicago-based personalized styling service for men and women, offering both virtual and in-person shopping options. Shoppers can visit Trunk Club’s retail Clubhouses in Boston, Charleston, Chicago, Dallas, Los Angeles, New York City, Washington D.C., for an in-person styling session or custom fitting for any occasion. For those who prefer an at-home experience, Trunk Club offers a virtual styling option, where a personal stylist sends a curated trunk of clothing to their home based on the customer’s style, fit, and lifestyle preferences.
Working for Trunk Club:
When you join Trunk Club, you join the Nordstrom family. Our fast-paced and entrepreneurial environment is paired with the strong history and experience of a retail legacy. We have access to some of the greatest minds in retail and technology and are constantly creating innovative strategies to develop the ultimate apparel solutions. We welcome your adaptability, your curiosity, and your passion to contribute to our unparalleled shopping experience!
About the Sales Team:
In a sales-driven organization, it is our Stylists/Sales Representatives that build a book of business to generate revenue. Each salesperson makes a significant impact on the organization as they find the perfect clothes for each client through genuine relationships and an unparalleled shopping experience. As a Stylist, you won’t simply sell clothes; you’ll build one-on-one relationships with customers and help change the face of an industry. Because you establish and maintain your own list of clients, your ultimate success depends entirely on your personal drive. We work hard, and we reward hard work well. Performance is based on results, not tenure, and high performers have grown to manage their own teams, open one of our new clubhouses, or play a leadership role on our custom styling team. The opportunities are endless.
In this role, you would:
- Actively prospect new clients, both men and women, to build a book of business
- Focus on consistently meeting and exceeding monthly sales quotas
- Host appointments in our clubhouses, accessing our on-site inventory while providing the ultimate member experience
- Connect with warm leads over the phone, via text and/or by email to initiate their first trunk or appointment
- Pack trunks using our online catalogue, selecting items personalized to each member
- Establish a strong client base and cultivating long-lasting relationships with your customers
- Continue to develop creative prospecting ideas using social media, hosting events, and by acting as a constant brand representative of our service
Our most successful Stylists had a wide variety of experience prior to joining Trunk Club. Sales and/or retail experience is not required, but you should apply if you are:
- A confident top-performer who’s psyched to work in a fast-paced environment
- An entrepreneur who’s hungry to build a book of clients
- A tech-savvy individual who utilizes social media daily
- A results oriented person who wants to be part of a high-energy, high-impact team
- A highly personalized character who focuses attention on the customer, above all else
- A creative who has an appreciation for apparel and style but is also business minded - this job takes someone who possess both
Essential job functions: Conduct in person and phone interviews, occasional travel, move throughout the clubhouse (sometimes between floors), lift up to 20 pounds
Meet Some of Trunk Club's Employees
Sales Support Team Lead
Tyler is a lead on the team that manages all of the behind-the-scenes operational functions at Trunk Club in order to help associates make every customer interaction seamless.
Back to top