Working for Trunk Club
When you join Trunk Club, you join the Nordstrom family. Our fast-paced and entrepreneurial environment is paired with the strong history and experience of a retail legacy. We have access to some of the greatest minds in retail and technology and are constantly creating innovative strategies to develop the ultimate apparel solutions. We welcome your adaptability, your curiosity, and your passion to contribute to our unparalleled shopping experience!
Who We Are
In a sales-driven organization, it is our Senior Stylists that build a book of business to generate revenue. Each salesperson makes a significant impact on the organization as he or she finds the perfect clothes for each customer through genuine relationships and an unparalleled shopping experience. As a Senior Stylist, you won’t simply sell clothes; you’ll build relationships with customers and help change the face of an industry. Because you establish and maintain your own list of customers, your ultimate success depends entirely on your personal drive. We work hard, and we reward hard work well. Performance is based on results, not tenure.
What You’ll Do Everyday
- Specialize in Men’s ready-to-wear and custom clothing with the ability to sell to female referrals
- Actively source new customers to build a book of business
- Focus on consistently meeting and exceeding monthly sales quotas
- Host appointments in our clubhouses, accessing our on-site ready-to-wear inventory and custom fabric selection while providing the ultimate member experience
- Pack trunks using our online catalog, selecting items personalized to each customer
- Establish a strong customer base and cultivating long-lasting relationships with your customers
- Continue to develop creative prospecting ideas using social media, hosting events, and by acting as a constant brand representative of our brand and service
Who You Are
- A confident top-performer who is excited to work in a fast-paced environment
- An entrepreneur who is hungry to build a book of customers and achieve financial success
- A tech-savvy individual who can multi-task
- A results oriented person who wants to be part of a high-energy, high-impact team
- A highly personalized character who focuses attention on the customer, above all else
- A creative who has an appreciation for apparel and style but is also business minded - this job takes someone who possesses both
- 3-5 years commissioned sales experience is required
How we work
- With and for our customers. Our Stylists focus on delivering a great experience to all of our customers and maintain relationships both online and in person.
- With style. We gain and share product knowledge with our customers to help them feel confident and most importantly, that their shopping needs are taken care of with our expertise.
- With open minds. We are committed to building a diverse team of stylists and customer base. This encourages a healthy and inclusive environment that builds sustainable relationships for our successful company.
- With transparency. We have an open team environment. No cubicles, no private offices.
- With a hunter’s mentality. Our team has a constant drive to always look for the next big thing.
- With pride. We value our people most of all. We invest in ourselves by applying our own strengths and interests to company needs.
- With one goal in mind. Our Clubhouse Sales team is a crucial piece on driving revenue for our Trunk business. We work together, achieve together and build together.
A few of our perks
- A location in the popular Chicago River North neighborhood
- A comprehensive training program
- Performance based compensation plan with monthly bonus eligibility
- Trunk Club University - our growth program which allows for development opportunities
- Merchandise discount
- Social environment with built-in bars, a rooftop view, and our very own coffee shop!
Who you are
- A sales-minded individual. You love helping others, create positive experiences and know how to hustle.
- A collaborator. You’re team oriented and value long-lasting relationships.
- A lover of style. You’re creative and excited about apparel.
- Driven and self-assured. You are accountable to quotas and hustle to hit them.
- An empathizer. You are deeply empathetic to the problems of others.
- Humble. You take direction well, seek feedback and constantly try to improve.
- Resourceful and adaptable. You enjoy creatively solving problems and running through walls.
Meet Some of Trunk Club's Employees
Sales Support Team Lead
Tyler is a lead on the team that manages all of the behind-the-scenes operational functions at Trunk Club in order to help associates make every customer interaction seamless.
Back to top