Senior Front-End Engineer
Working for Trunk Club
When you join Trunk Club, you join the Nordstrom family. Our fast-paced and entrepreneurial environment is paired with the strong history and experience of a retail legacy. We have access to some of the greatest minds in retail and technology and are constantly creating innovative strategies to develop the ultimate apparel solutions. We welcome your adaptability, your curiosity, and your passion to contribute to our unparalleled shopping experience!
Who we are
Who you are
- You have sizable experience working with designers to create and maintain style guides & CSS standards across different applications.
- You appreciate and advocate for web standards and accessibility (e.g. WCAG Standards, screen reader support, semantic HTML).
- You're excited to play a critical role in helping drive internal technical initiatives to enhance end-user and developer experience (w.g. build & deployment mechanisms, Progressive Web Apps).
- You are passionate about building employee-facing internal tools
- You get excited about functional programming, Redux, React, Flux, ES6+, CSS Modules, and Webpack. You'd love to talk about these over lunch. This is what excites us too, and what we use every day.
How we work
- With others. We have pairing stations where engineers often work together, as well as a Jamboard for collaborating on architecture solutions.
- With transparency. We have an open team room. No cubicles, no private offices.
- With agility. We don’t believe in following a process for process’s sake. We ship frequently and focus on delivering incremental value.
- With open minds. We are committed to building a diverse team of people with unique perspectives. This encourages a healthy and inclusive environment that builds a more sustainable, successful company.
- With pride. We value our people most of all. We invest in ourselves by applying our own strengths and interests to company needs.
A few of our perks
- Lunch-and learns
- Annual stipend for continuous education
- Tech all-hands lunches every other Friday
- Hack days
- Team outings
- Nordstrom discount
- Flexible work environment
- Social environment with built-in bars
Back to top