Sales Support Manager
Sales Support Manager – Washington, DC
Reports to: Director of Sales Support
Trunk Club, a Nordstrom Company, is a Chicago-based personalized styling service for men and women, offering both virtual and in-person shopping options. Shoppers can visit Trunk Club’s retail Clubhouses in Boston, Charleston, Chicago, Dallas, Los Angeles, New York City, Washington D.C., for an in-person styling session or custom fitting for any occasion. For those who prefer an at-home experience, Trunk Club offers a virtual styling option, where a personal stylist sends a curated trunk of clothing to their home based on the customer’s style, fit, and lifestyle preferences.
Working for Trunk Club:
When you join Trunk Club, you join the Nordstrom family. Our fast-paced and entrepreneurial environment is paired with the strong history and experience of a retail legacy. We have access to some of the greatest minds in retail and technology and are constantly creating innovative strategies to develop the ultimate apparel solutions. We welcome your adaptability, your curiosity, and your passion to contribute to our unparalleled shopping experience!
ABOUT THE ROLE:
As the Sales Support Manager, you are an integral part of the leadership team of each Trunk Club Sales office. All inventory, tailoring, custom operations and customer experience functions report to you. Your role will maximize the productivity and effectiveness of the Sales team while delighting our customers in their sales office interactions.
WHAT YOU DO EVERYDAY:
- Create and implement measurable standards and effective strategies in order to grow the team and exceed team goals
- Maintain inventory organization and presentation standards, being accountable for inventory accuracy and integrity. This includes: physical inventory counts, managing all movement of inventory/supplies in and out, and any supply vendors
- Work cohesively with the buying teams and inventory Integrity manager on product releases, markdown avoidance, and returning product to vendors, while also maintaining consistent processes and practices
- Managing and ensuring that all service-related activities are executed professionally (managing the music, front desk, greeting visitors and walk-ins, serving drinks, attending to customers, wrapping up with customer purchases or returns, etc.)
- Managing all procedures needed to receive and effectively process all custom sales, including inventory control processes, order management processes, movement of inventory to and from tailoring operations, release to customer, and pack/ship to customer as needed.
- Responsible for all associate development, including training, staffing schedules, policy enforcement, reviews, etc.
- Managing the presentation and maintenance of the clubhouse floor, fitting room appearance, and stocking of all supplies – must maintain proper opening and closing procedures
WHAT YOUR BACKGROUND MAY LOOK LIKE:
- 5+ years of retail experience, being in a supervisory or managerial position
- Passion for upholding an exceptional internal and external customer experience
- Proven ability to lead, coach, and build teammate relationships in an environment of fast change; must be able to direct, and motivate a diverse teammate population
- Reliable for efficiency, accuracy, and attention to detail
- Ability to learn quickly and multi-task, juggling several tasks with ease
- Effective problem solver and able to navigate through any situation
- Comfortable with working in a chaotic environment and work well under pressure
- Enjoys customer interaction
- Flexible schedule – ability to work late/early weekdays and weekends is required
Meet Some of Trunk Club's Employees
Inside Sales / Customer Relations Stylist
Jade's main focus is to provide Trunk Club's members with an all-around excellent customer experience no matter where they're located across the U.S.
Back to top