Sales Operations Analyst
Sales Operations Analyst
Trunk Club, a Nordstrom Company, is a Chicago-based personalized styling service for men and women, offering both virtual and in-person shopping options. Shoppers can visit Trunk Club’s retail Clubhouses in Boston, Charleston, Chicago, Dallas, Los Angeles, New York City, Washington D.C., for an in-person styling session or custom fitting for any occasion. For those who prefer an at-home experience, Trunk Club offers a virtual styling option, where a personal stylist sends a curated trunk of clothing to their home based on the customer’s style, fit, and lifestyle preferences.
Working for Trunk Club:
When you join Trunk Club, you join the Nordstrom family. Our fast-paced and entrepreneurial environment is paired with the strong history and experience of a retail legacy. We have access to some of the greatest minds in retail and technology and are constantly creating innovative strategies to develop the ultimate apparel solutions. We welcome your adaptability, your curiosity, and your passion to contribute to our unparalleled shopping experience!
What Trunk Club is looking for:
The Sales Operations Analyst will work directly with the Sales Operations Manager in a sales and data-driven organization, your main responsibility will be to create and execute actionable initiatives that will optimize sales productivity.
Working cross-functionally with operations, finance, technology, marketing, training and development, and sales leaders, you will assist in the analysis of various programs and systems, the creation of compensation models, and overall process implementation. The Sales Operations Analyst will also be responsible for providing assistance across the organization.
What you’ll work on:
- Own, analyze, and report on sales productivity metrics
- Hypothesize, test, and implement data-driven initiatives to improve sales productivity metrics
- Work directly with loyalty and acquisition teams to improve KPIs
- Create and maintain sales team dashboards and analysis
- Synthesize both quantitative and qualitative sales data and deliver insights and recommendations
- Assist with monthly/annual planning exercises and other scenario analysis
What your background might look like:
- 1-3 years of experience in data mining and analysis in a consulting and/or operational role
- Bachelor’s degree in Economics or Business Administration
- Advanced proficiency in Excel
- Strong business acumen with the ability to effectively problem solve
- Extra credit for: experience in sales operations, Tableau, and /or SQL
- A background that indicates that you have some start-up DNA and can thrive in a fast-paced and high-pressure environment.
- A proven track record for delivering results and impacting an organization.
- Strong project management, interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to work under firm deadlines and within a rapidly changing environment.
- Ability to work cross-functionally and interact regularly with senior members of the organization
Meet Some of Trunk Club's Employees
Sales Support Team Lead
Tyler is a lead on the team that manages all of the behind-the-scenes operational functions at Trunk Club in order to help associates make every customer interaction seamless.
Back to top