Sales Operations Analyst
Working for Trunk Club
When you join Trunk Club, you join the Nordstrom family. Our fast-paced and entrepreneurial environment is paired with the strong history and experience of a retail legacy. We have access to some of the greatest minds in retail and technology and are constantly creating innovative strategies to develop the ultimate apparel solutions. We welcome your adaptability, your curiosity, and your passion to contribute to our unparalleled shopping experience!
Who we are
Sales Operations builds our sales process and analytical framework to ensure we’re giving the best experience in retail. Most of our work is cross-functional, executing new programs that affect every part of the business. By working so closely with Sales and our customers, we see firsthand how our work influences Trunk Club's unique experience. If you're an analytical person looking for opportunities to optimize processes, then you're the perfect fit.
What you’ll do
- Own the metrics and reporting to enable data driven decisions and performance insigihts
- Identify opportunities and drive improvement of processes that enable the Stylists to become more efficient
- Collaborate with sales ops team to understand the business and sales challenges across all channels and clubhouses
- Perform complex ad-hoc analysis as required in support of Sales, Operations, and Finance
Who you are
- You have strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- You are used to tackling very loosely defined problems and still deliver high-quality output
- Advanced proficiency in excel
- Strong written and oral communication
- Ability to adapt quickly to a changing environment
- 2-4 years of experience in sales operations or business analysis
- Bachelor’s degree, with major in analytical or technical field strongly preferred
- Experience with Tableau is a plus
How we work
- With others. Work closely with cross functional partners in sales, technology, operations, finance and other product groups to define and implement strategies to accelerate sales growth, maximize productivity and deliver an exceptional customer experience.
- With transparency. We have an open team room. No cubicles, no private offices.
- With agility. This is a critical role for us, so flexibility is important. No two days are the same and it keeps everyone on their toes.
- With open minds. We are committed to building a diverse team of people with unique perspectives. This encourages a healthy and inclusive environment that builds a more sustainable, successful company.
- With pride. We value our people most of all. We invest in ourselves by applying our own strengths and interests to company needs.
A few of our perks
- A location in the popular Chicago River North neighborhood
- Trunk Club University - our growth program which allows for development opportunities
- Team outings
- Merchandise discount
- Flexible work environment
- Social environment with built-in bars, a rooftop view, and our very own coffee shop!
Meet Some of Trunk Club's Employees
Sales Support Team Lead
Tyler is a lead on the team that manages all of the behind-the-scenes operational functions at Trunk Club in order to help associates make every customer interaction seamless.
Back to top