Reports to: Sales Director
Working for Trunk Club
When you join Trunk Club, you join the Nordstrom family. Our fast-paced and entrepreneurial environment is paired with the strong history and experience of a retail legacy. We have access to some of the greatest minds in retail and technology and are constantly creating innovative strategies to develop the ultimate apparel solutions. We welcome your adaptability, your curiosity, and your passion to contribute to our unparalleled shopping experience!
Who we are
This position is a management role where you will play a crucial role in delivering an exceptional customer experience and developing our Clubhouse Stylists. You’ll provide mentorship and training to our Stylists in order to help advance their career to manage their own in-person appointments. You’ll have the opportunity to solve problems for our customers, improve our level of service, contribute to our unique company culture, and create innovative new capabilities for Trunk Club.
What you’ll do
- Manage team members across a variety of shifts during the week and weekend
- Oversee scheduling, attendance, quality of performance, monitor and manage service level agreements
- Work with Sales Directors, Training Team, Workforce Management and Sales Operations to drive team metrics
- Evaluate Clubhouse Stylists on fiscal sales and metric performance
- Monitor team’s communication and customer quality through QA audits and 1:1 coaching
- Shadow in-house appointments with our Stylists and provide feedback on their ability to create a delightful in-person experience
- Generate new ideas and processes that will help scale our business
- Assist with hiring; onboard new hires, provide support and coaching during their training
How we work
- With and for our customers. Our Sales Teams focus on delivering a great experience to all of our customers and maintain relationships through a digital space.
- With style. We gain and share product knowledge with our customers to help them feel confident and most importantly, that their shopping needs are taken care of with our expertise.
- With open minds. We are committed to building a diverse team of stylists and customer base. This encourages a healthy and inclusive environment that builds sustainable relationships for our successful company.
- With transparency. We have an open team environment. No cubicles, no private offices.
- With pride. We value our people most of all. We invest in ourselves by applying our own strengths and interests to company needs.
- With one goal in mind. Our Sales team is a crucial piece or driving revenue for our Trunk business. We work together, achieve together and build together.
Who you are
- A performance focused manger. You’ve managed direct reports for at least 1-4 years and are comfortable holding others accountable. (retail sales/customer service/hospitality experience is a plus)
- A coach. You love helping others, inspiring and creating positive experiences for people.
- A listener. You’re also highly comfortable articulating your point of view and maintaining confidentiality.
- Organized. You routinely plan your day and organize your life.
- Flexible. You love process and creating structure, but you’re not change-adverse.
- A multi-tasker. You’re reliable for efficiency, accuracy and attention to detail.
- A supporter. You provide essential support to a team with organization and empathy.
- A leader. You are comfortable giving and receiving feedback as well as leading a team.
A few of our perks
- Competitive compensation
- Healthcare benefits (medical, dental, vision, 401k)
- Career advancement opportunities with strong emphasis on internal promotions
- A company culture like you’ve never experienced
- A comprehensive training program - We support and encourage your professional development through ongoing training sessions that will enhance your sales and customer service skills
- You’re available on weekends, evenings and some holidays
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee is required to frequently stand; reach with hands and arms.
Back to top