Retail Operations (Part-Time)
Trunk Club (www.trunkclub.com) was started to solve a simple problem – shopping for clothes in stores or online just doesn’t work for most people. It’s overwhelming, inconvenient, and takes way too much time. With Trunk Club, men and women discover awesome clothes that are perfect for them without ever having to go shopping. We combine top brands, expert service, and unparalleled convenience to deliver a highly personalized experience that helps people look their best.
We start by scouring the planet for the very best in men's and women's apparel, curating an ever-evolving assortment of pieces from our favorite designers. With the best inventory anywhere as our point of departure, a Stylist on our team hand-selects a trunk of items based on each customer’s needs and tastes. They keep what they love and send the rest right back to us, at no cost to them.
Our team is based in Chicago, IL and has grown to over 1000 employees since starting out in December 2009. We recently joined the Nordstrom family and have locations in Washington, DC, New York City, Dallas, TX, Los Angeles, CA, and Charleston, SC. We're actively looking for amazing people to join our team!
ABOUT THE ROLE:
We are a close-knit team focused on providing an exceptional service experience to our members, while assisting on all on-site operations. You will support our stylists and management team in all sale and operational activities, seeking every opportunity to improve service standards. This is an awesome opportunity to be a part of a fun and growing team!
WHAT YOU'D DO EVERY DAY:
- Greet every member who enters our Clubhouse in a warm, friendly and professional manner
- Provide remarkable support to our growing sales team
- Ensure all merchandise is returned to our on-site inventory neatly and promptly
- Correspond via email and chat with our Live Service team to solve member problems
- Coordinate logistics of deliveries and returns
- Fold product from in-house appointments and run the shelves
- Perform all necessary operational store functions
- Assist with unpacking/tagging/folding new product and stocking the shelves
- Maintain knowledge of new and old product (brands, styles, colors, etc)
- Follow all store operational policies and procedures
- Assist in receiving and stocking all supplies needed to run the sales office
- Maintain the space while keeping it up to standards of cleanliness
- 0-2 years of retail experience, preferably in a luxury store environment
- Ensure proper store maintenance, cleanliness and safety standards
- Must have a positive, high-energy, and friendly personality
- Ability to communicate well, verbally and in written correspondence with all teams
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced, team-orientated environment that requires a high degree of multi-tasking
- Must be able to obtain an alcohol permit according to state and federal regulations
- Knowledge of Google programs preferred
- Ability to problem solve and think critically
- Able to lift and carry up to 50 pounds
- Ability to work flexible hours
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant work and/or retail experience
Meet Some of Trunk Club's Employees
Sales Support Team Lead
Tyler is a lead on the team that manages all of the behind-the-scenes operational functions at Trunk Club in order to help associates make every customer interaction seamless.
Back to top