Photo Stylist, In-House Agency Creative Services
Trunk Club, a Nordstrom Company, is a Chicago-based personalized styling service for men and women, offering both virtual and in-person shopping options. Shoppers can visit Trunk Club’s retail Clubhouses in Boston, Charleston, Chicago, Dallas, Los Angeles, New York City, Washington D.C., for an in-person styling session or custom fitting for any occasion. For those who prefer an at-home experience, Trunk Club offers a virtual styling option, where a personal stylist sends a curated trunk of clothing to their home based on the customer’s style, fit, and lifestyle preferences.
Working for Trunk Club
When you join Trunk Club, you join the Nordstrom family. Our fast-paced and entrepreneurial environment is paired with the strong history and experience of a retail legacy. We have access to some of the greatest minds in retail and technology and are constantly creating innovative strategies to develop the ultimate apparel solutions. We welcome your adaptability, your curiosity, and your passion to contribute to our unparalleled shopping experience!
About the Role
Trunk Club is reinventing its Creative Services team to operate as an in-house agency and we’re looking for a full-time Photo Stylist to join our growing team!
The Photo Stylist is responsible for providing a creative perspective on the best way to represent our product/merchandise in a manner that is engaging for audiences across a variety of digital media. He/she should be an idea generator and work closely with the creative team to come up with looks/inspiration that brings concepts to life in a compelling manner.
- Planning, brainstorming and execution of styling concepts for all photo/video shoots.
- Requests, tracks, preps, styles, labels and organizes all product and styling materials for each shoot.
- Collaborates with the Creative Director and Photographer ahead of time to settle on a particular look and feel that meets the style guidelines.
- Verifies all product secured for shoots are correct and accurate per brand guidelines.
- Preps all products by stuffing, steaming, tying, pinning, de-linting, etc. and styles product flat, on-model, or as otherwise directed.
- Organizes and secures props within the studio space to keep everything clean and organized.
- Retrieves and returns all merchandise from inventory or in-store.
- Keep up to date with fashion trends.
- 2+ years of experience styling photos/videos for retail
- Creativity and knowledge of fashion and fashion trends
- Excellent attention to detail and organizational skills
- Ability to make decisions on the fly without needing much direction
- Ownership of retrieving/returning merchandise
- An understanding of photography and lighting
- Multi-tasker who works well under pressure
- Good communication and people skills
- Motivated and self-starter
Meet Some of Trunk Club's Employees
Sales Support Team Lead
Tyler is a lead on the team that manages all of the behind-the-scenes operational functions at Trunk Club in order to help associates make every customer interaction seamless.
Back to top