Marketing Operations Analyst
Marketing Operations Analyst
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Trunk Club, a Nordstrom Company, is a Chicago-based personalized styling service for men and women, offering both virtual and in-person shopping options. Shoppers can visit Trunk Club’s retail Clubhouses in Boston, Charleston, Chicago, Dallas, Los Angeles, New York City, Washington D.C., for an in-person styling session or custom fitting for any occasion. For those who prefer an at-home experience, Trunk Club offers a virtual styling option, where a personal stylist sends a curated trunk of clothing to their home based on the customer’s style, fit, and lifestyle preferences.
WORKING FOR TRUNK CLUB
When you join Trunk Club, you join the Nordstrom family. Our fast-paced and entrepreneurial environment is paired with the strong history and experience of a retail legacy. We have access to some of the greatest minds in retail and technology and are constantly creating innovative strategies to develop the ultimate apparel solutions. We welcome your adaptability, your curiosity, and your passion to contribute to our unparalleled shopping experience!
WHAT YOU WILL DO EVERYDAY
- Work with marketing channel owners and Sales Operations to assess business needs and provide data driven recommendations for various initiatives
- Perform detailed analysis of large quantities of quant & qual data in order to gain insight into overall customer behavior, click-thru, conversion, service experience and subsequent lifetime engagements/value
- Bridge the gap between marketing initiatives and operational planning to ensure staffing is matched to demand
- Identify trends within data to unpack customer lifecycle, operational, service or media driven opportunities to evolve the business and improve the service experience
- Build, manage, and communicate concise KPI reports and/or dashboards that track marketing effectiveness and ROI
- Create and prepare ad hoc reports and trend analysis as needed to support various functions within the org.
- Partner with other teams to understand key drivers of volume and incorporate into forecasting and planning
- Prepare and present value added analytical reports to department and/or senior management
- Analyze conversion and spending patterns for each of our three service offerings: trunk, clubhouse, and custom
- Monthly, weekly, daily forecasting of inbound and outbound lead and member communications and task activity based on historical trends and growth objectives
- You have strong analytical and problem solving skills and have proven experience analyzing, interpreting, and summarizing complex data as it relates to contact centers, marketing or media organizations or other similar environments.
- You routinely plan your day and organize your life
- You love process and creating structure but you’re also flexible and not change-adverse
- You are comfortable giving and receiving feedback
- You can work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment that moves fast and changes rapidly
- You’re available on weekends, evenings and some holidays, as needed
WHAT YOUR BACKGROUND MIGHT LOOK LIKE
- Bachelor's degree and 3+ years of experience in analytics
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in Workforce management technology and tools/software a plus
- Proficient with Tableau, Microsoft Word and Excel and have intermediate technical skills
- Dependable for providing essential support to a team and excellent communication
- Comfortable with working in a chaotic environment and work well under pressure
- Positive attitude and eagerness to take on additional responsibilities
WHAT TRUNK CLUB WILL PROVIDE YOU
- Competitive compensation
- Healthcare benefits (medical, dental, vision, 401k)
- Career advancement opportunities with strong emphasis on internal promotions
- A company culture like you’ve never experienced
- State of the art workplace environment
Meet Some of Trunk Club's Employees
Sales Support Team Lead
Tyler is a lead on the team that manages all of the behind-the-scenes operational functions at Trunk Club in order to help associates make every customer interaction seamless.
Back to top