Loss Prevention Lead
Loss Prevention Lead
Location: Chicago, IL
Type: Full Time
Reports to: Operations Program Manager
Trunk Club (www.trunkclub.com) was started to solve a simple problem – shopping for clothes in stores or online just doesn’t work for most people. It’s overwhelming, inconvenient, and takes way too much time. With Trunk Club, men and women discover awesome clothes that are perfect for them without ever having to go shopping. We combine top brands, expert service, and unparalleled convenience to deliver a highly personalized experience that helps people look their best.
We start by scouring the planet for the very best in men's and women's apparel, curating an ever-evolving assortment of pieces from our favorite designers. With the best inventory anywhere as our point of departure, a Stylist on our team hand-selects a trunk of items based on each customer’s needs and tastes. They keep what they love and send the rest right back to us, at no cost to them.
Our team is based in Chicago, IL and have locations in Washington, DC, Dallas, TX, Los Angeles, New York, Charleston, & Boston. Since launching in December 2009, we have grown from four to over 1,200, and in 2014, Nordstrom acquired us. We're actively looking for amazing people to join our team!
ABOUT THE ROLE:
The Loss Prevention Lead will develop and maintain compliance with all building security control requirements to protect our assets, people, merchandise, and equipment across our seven locations. A key component and priority of the position is preventing and investigating theft and fraud within all Trunk Club locations.
- Assist in developing a structure while implementing loss prevention processes and procedures
- Proactively identify areas of opportunity and improvement
- Reduce and control shrink through audits, training, and education
- Create and utilize loss prevention systems to identify loss
- Monitor surveillance activities while identifying internal/external theft
- Support all locations on shrink investigations and documentation
- Take initiative and give ideas - e.g. be innovative and creative
- Ability to collaborate with positive, proactive communication across working teams
- Oversee contractor/subcontractor activity on Trunk Club property
- Maintain a high level of ownership and confidentiality
- Assess and assist in emergency situations
- You have impeccable integrity, with a high level of professionalism and interpersonal skills
- You demonstrate good judgment, decision-making capabilities, and reliability
- You have outstanding customer service skills including a great attitude
- Experience with investigative, loss prevention and security procedures
- 1-2 years experience in a leadership type role is required
- Strong decision making and problem-solving skills
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office software and Google suite
- Demonstrate good judgment and decision-making capabilities
- Strong communicator, verbal and written, with active listening skills
- Excellent time management skills, be self-directed when necessary
- High level of energy and enthusiasm, with the ability to adapt quickly to new challenges
- Able to work scheduled shifts including overtime, nights and/or weekends based on business needs and consistently arrive for work on time
- Able to stand and walk continuously during shift
- Able to follow all safety policies and procedures
- Must be 18 or older
Meet Some of Trunk Club's Employees
Sales Support Team Lead
Tyler is a lead on the team that manages all of the behind-the-scenes operational functions at Trunk Club in order to help associates make every customer interaction seamless.
Back to top