Inside Sales Manager
Working for Trunk Club
When you join Trunk Club, you join the Nordstrom family. Our fast-paced and entrepreneurial environment is paired with the strong history and experience of a retail legacy. We have access to some of the greatest minds in retail and technology and are constantly creating innovative strategies to develop the ultimate apparel solutions. We welcome your adaptability, your curiosity, and your passion to contribute to our unparalleled shopping experience!
Who we are
At Trunk Club, we’re building the future of retail, enabled through a personalized styling experience. Your team is on the front line, providing styling services and support to customers through chat, email, and phone. The National team is the growth channel of the business which supports our non-regional leads. Our stylists are trusted advisors, communicate with empathy, and find solutions to our customers lifestyle needs while driving their personal productivity.
What You’ll Do Everyday
- Manage a team of Stylists by providing them with monthly goals, performance objectives, and general coaching
- Work with the Sales Directors, Training Team, and Sales Operations to drive team metrics
- Evaluate National team on performance, while also tracking various productivity and performance standards
- Monitor team’s communication and customer quality through QA audits and 1:1 coaching
- Generate new ideas and processes that will help scale our business
- Eyes, ears, and daily resource for Sales Directors
- Assist with hiring; onboard new hires, provide support and coaching during their training trial
Who You Are
- You love helping others and creating positive experiences for people
- Reliable for efficiency, accuracy and attention to detail
- Proficient with Microsoft Word and Excel and have intermediate technical skills
- Dependable for providing essential support to a team and excellent communication
- Positive attitude and eagerness to take on additional responsibilities
- 2+ years of managing a team (retail sales experience is a plus)
- You’re available on weekends, evenings and some holidays
How we work
- With and for our customers. You’ll have the opportunity to create solutions for our customers, improve our level of service, contribute to our unique company culture, and create innovative new capabilities for Trunk Club.
- With agility. This is a critical role for us, so flexibility is important. No two days are the same and it keeps everyone on their toes.
- With open minds. We are committed to building a diverse team of stylists and customer base. This encourages a healthy and inclusive environment that builds sustainable relationships for our successful company.
- With transparency. We have an open team environment. No cubicles, no private offices.
- With pride. We value our people most of all. We invest in ourselves by applying our own strengths and interests to company needs.
- With one goal in mind. Our National Sales team is a crucial piece on driving revenue for our Trunk business. We work together, achieve together and build together.
A few of our perks
- A location in the popular Chicago River North neighborhood
- Performance based compensation plan with quarterly bonus eligibility
- Trunk Club University - our growth program which allows for development opportunities
- Merchandise discount
- Social environment with built-in bars, a rooftop view, and our very own coffee shop!
- A comprehensive training program - We support and encourage your professional development through ongoing training sessions that will enhance your sales and customer service skills
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear.
Meet Some of Trunk Club's Employees
Sales Support Team Lead
Tyler is a lead on the team that manages all of the behind-the-scenes operational functions at Trunk Club in order to help associates make every customer interaction seamless.
Back to top