Trumaker is seeking Warehouse Manager to run our fulfillment center. We are looking for someone who understands that customer service is the focal point of our operation. It is imperative that team members assist in developing fulfillment strategies that will directly elevate the customer experience. You must be a self-starter and be able to manage multiple competing priorities. This role is based out of our distribution center and will serve as the Warehouse Team Lead and Customer Experience team’s point person.
- Lead warehouse team to ensure all daily orders are fulfilled
- Devise, communicate, and employ processes and policies that ensure a safe and clean working environment.
- Manage employee schedules to ensure daily headcount accuracy.
- Work with Customer Experience team to quickly and thoroughly solve customer inquiries- via phone, email
- Troubleshoot fulfillment issues and manage “special cases” pipeline
- Provide regular feedback, both positive and corrective, to team members.
- Work as liaison between Warehouse & CX teams- special cases, returns, customer’s orders
- Manage the returns at the DC level
- Identify areas of opportunity and apply best practices
- Strong ability to multi-task
- Assist in all fulfillment functions – packaging, personalization, receiving, QA, transfers and returns
- Monitor space to isolate and address issues with employee and product flow, safety, and capacity limitations.
- Train associates on new processes and production changes.
- Own process documentation, including location, maintenance, and sharing of standard operating procedures (SOPs).
- Conduct onsite interviews for new candidates as needed.
- You have 4+ years of warehouse experience (required)
- You have 2+ years of leadership or management experience (required)
- You have a consistent eye toward improvement along with the ability to roll with regular system and process improvements
- You work exceptionally well with others and have strong communication skills
- You have top notch organization skills and a strong attention to detail
- You have experience with MS Excel, Google Sheets and Google Docs
- You are flexible on hours and willing to work weekends if needed
- You have an ability to lift up to 25 pounds and stamina to stand for 8 hours
- You are enthusiastic and excited to managing change in a rapidly growing and evolving company and champion our amazing Warehouse culture
Back to top