Stylist/Sales Representative (Chicago, IL)
Trumaker is seeking motivated, full-time sales professionals to join our fast-growing Outfitter team to changes the way men shop for clothes. Most guys avoid shopping and have a hard time buying quality clothes that look good and fit well. We solve this by pairing stylists to work with customers one-on-one.
Our Outfitters embody the Trumaker mission: enable guys to shop less and do more. We design our custom and ready-to-wear apparel in house for incredible quality, fit, and value. If you carry the same high standards for yourself in a full-time sales role, Trumaker is the right company for you.
What you’ll be doing:
- Conduct initial in-person fittings and provide style guidance
- Build a book of clientele through proactive networking and referrals
- Create fun and lasting connections by developing strong relationships
- Setting sales targets and exceeding them
- Deliver an unparalleled customer experience through your detail-oriented mindset and problem-solving savviness
You'll succeed if you are:
- Entrepreneurial and always step outside your comfort zone
- Goal-focused and want to make a difference as part of a high-energy team
- Business-minded and results-oriented, great at getting things done
- Tech-savvy and quick to pick up CRM systems, reporting platforms, and social media
- Service-minded and love to make an impact on customer’s lives
What we offer:
- Centralized office or showroom location that serves as your day-to-day hub
- Industry-leading compensation package
- An in-depth, comprehensive training program focused on your professional development
- Performance-based advancement into leadership roles
- A passionate company culture and community-oriented work environment
- Healthcare benefits package
Since launching in San Francisco in 2013, we’ve expanded to Los Angeles, Chicago, Denver, Seattle, Nashville, and New York. Our business is backed by top-tier VCs including Javelin Venture Partners, RRE Ventures and Box Group.
Back to top