Style Advisor (Nashville)
- Seeking out and connecting with prospective clients via phone, email and social media
- Working with both cold and warm leads
- Attending networking events and engaging with prospective clients face-to-face
- Implementing creative strategies to build a book of business
- Working in SalesForce to log all activity and keep track of leads and clients
- Setting appointments and meeting with clients both in the field and in the showroom to conduct in-person fittings
- Taking a consultative approach with clients to grow and maintain lasting relationships
Who you are:
- Tenacity- you must adhere to your goals and be willing to push yourself to achieve them.
- Confidence- you must be confident in connecting with clients and handling any and all objections.
- Entrepreneurial spirit- our Outfitters take risks, innovating new ways of building a book of business.
- Tech-savvy- Outfitters use SalesForce and a variety of other platforms on a daily basis.
- Professional- while we are a start-up with a fun sales culture, we believe in handling ourselves with grace,, both in dealing with clients and with one another.
- Our offices are lively (and often loud) which means that no two days are the same and things are never boring.
- This is a full time role with a base salary + commission
- Company health and commuter benefits
- Comprehensive training program
- Opportunity for career growth and advancement
Meet Some of Trumaker's Employees
As leader of the Technology Team, Michael ensures that customers' digital experiences function seamlessly. He splits his time between designing new products and solving technical issues.
Back to top