Sales Manager - San Francisco
- Work from our combined showroom and corporate HQ in downtown San Francisco alongside our Founders and senior leadership team
- Manage a team of about 25 of full-time Outfitters through proactive coaching and mentorship
- Provide consistent training and development on outreach techniques, consultative selling methods, cultivating lasting client relationships , personal styling and product knowledge
- Consistently track individual Outfitter and team performance metrics through company dashboards and reporting tools
- Partner with our HQ Recruitment team to hire new Outfitters in the San Francisco area
- Partner with our sales leadership team to contribute growth-oriented ideas and gain insight on how to increase the results of your territory
- Create a positive office culture that motivates your team and inspires success
You may be a good fit for us if...
- You have a robust track record of success in leadership and management of an independent, commission-based sales team (preferably, in menswear and/or custom apparel)
- You love building teams and showing others how to achieve long-term success and personal growth
- You are tech-savvy—we use online and mobile tools that you will need to adapt to quickly
- You are self-driven—you take ownership of results and are comfortable working independently/remotely
- You are an expert at consultative selling and building a book of business through various prospecting methods and generating referrals
- You are highly organized and can effectively manage a large team, business development, and recruiting activities simultaneously
- You are entrepreneurial and thrive in a fast-paced, autonomous environment
- You are passionate about high-quality clothing and customer experience
- On purpose, off self. We show up every day focused on building our company and our brand. We push one another to take on new challenges and broaden our horizons. Our offices are lively (and often loud) which means that no two days are the same and things are never boring.
- A generous compensation and commission structure
- Group health and commuter benefits
- Flexible time off policy
Meet Some of Trumaker's Employees
As leader of the Technology Team, Michael ensures that customers' digital experiences function seamlessly. He splits his time between designing new products and solving technical issues.
Back to top