Sales Manager - Nashville
- Work from our shared office space in Nashville (Hillsboro Village)
- Provide consistent training and development to our existing team on outreach techniques, consultative selling methods, cultivating lasting client relationships , personal styling and product knowledge
- Consistently track individual Outfitter and team performance metrics through company dashboards and reporting tools
- Partner with our HQ Recruitment team to hire new Outfitters in Nashville
- Partner with our sales leadership team to contribute growth-oriented ideas and gain insight on how to increase the results of your territory
- Create a positive office culture that motivates your team and inspires success
You may be a good fit for us if...
- You have a robust track record of success in leadership and management of an independent, commission-based sales team (preferably, in menswear and/or custom apparel)
- You love building teams and showing others how to achieve long-term success and personal growth
- You are tech-savvy—we use online and mobile tools that you will need to adapt to quickly
- You are self-driven—you take ownership of results and are comfortable working independently/remotely
- You are an expert at consultative selling and building a book of business through various prospecting methods and generating referrals
- You are highly organized and can effectively manage a large team, business development, and recruiting activities simultaneously
- You are entrepreneurial and thrive in a fast-paced, autonomous environment
- You are passionate about high-quality clothing and customer experience
- On purpose, off self. We show up every day focused on building our company and our brand. We push one another to take on new challenges and broaden our horizons. Our offices are lively (and often loud) which means that no two days are the same and things are never boring.
- This is a full time position with a base salary + commission
- Company and commuter benefit
- Comprehensive training program
- Opportunity for career growth and advancement
Meet Some of Trumaker's Employees
As leader of the Technology Team, Michael ensures that customers' digital experiences function seamlessly. He splits his time between designing new products and solving technical issues.
Back to top