Sales Development Representative
Join One of the Fastest-Growing and Most Innovative Fashion Brands in the Country!
- Growing 3x year over year in the past three years
- Named “Best Menswear Brand” in 2016 by San Francisco Weekly
- Described as “miles better than what you find at mass retailers” by Fast Company
Most guys avoid shopping and have a hard time buying quality clothes that look good and fit well. Trumaker solves this by pairing stylists to work with customers one-on-one, combining brand, fit, and value into an easy and innovative shopping experience. Since launching in San Francisco in 2013, we’ve expanded our fresh approach to shopping across the country, and our business has attracted the financial backing of top-tier venture capital firms including Javelin Venture Partners, RRE Ventures and Box Group.
We are looking for experienced and highly-skilled Sales Development Representatives. In this role, you will will work closely with a co-founder as part of a specialized team that is focused on qualifying and converting new channels of business.
This role plays a fundamental piece in defining the company's growth path and scaling our ambitious customer generation program. The ideal applicant is goal-oriented and excited about phone sales, building relationships, and delivering fantastic service. This position requires positive energy and a proactive sales mindset to succeed. As a result, it may not be for everybody, but the pay, career, skills, and relationships that one can develop in the role can be worth it for many.
- Work with new and existing customers
- Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails
- Understand customer needs and requirements
- Strong phone presence
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Proficient with Salesforce or similar CRM
- Proven inside sales experience preferred
Perks of joining Trumaker:
- Be part of a team that’s changing the way shopping works and the way guys dress
- Expert training in apparel, styling, and high-productivity technology tools
- Dynamic, high energy and fun sales culture
- Competitive income
- Group health benefits
Back to top