Trumaker is seeking a talented and ambitious product manager to helm the company's technology-driven mission as a brand that integrates fit, ease, and data.
This role will report directly to one of the co-founders and will be responsible for working cross-functionally with nearly every department to plan, execute, and launch technology product. Most importantly, the product manager will directly oversee all customer-facing and internal digital properties of Trumaker.
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
- Focus on the production of various concurrent initiatives related to website/mobile content, user interface design, and functionality
- Own the product experience post-delivery. Utilize analytics and customer feedback to ensure that gaps do not develop and a high quality bar is consistently met across all areas of our online product.
- Manage and ensure the high-quality execution of initiatives from conception through delivery including gathering requirements and assets and crafting user flows, functional specs, and user stories
- Work closely with the UX, Design, and Engineering teams, identifying dependencies and corner cases
- Partner with UX to iterate through wireframes to convey specifications and interaction models that best suit user needs, then work with designers to create a compelling visual experience
- Conduct ROI analysis on new project opportunities to assist with prioritization discussions
- Use analytics and A/B testing to steer improvements, inform projects, and drive product decisions
- Maintain close relationships with Engineering teams to ensure that requirements are clearly understood
- Communicate with stakeholders and other appropriate parties to ensure that business requirements are being met and initiatives are completed to specifications
- Collaborate cross-departmentally to define and develop new features and functionalities to increase conversion and growth and support business goals
- Conduct market research and competitive analysis to continually identify ways to grow the user experience
- Gain an understanding of Marketing and Operations and ensure both departments are fully looped in and partnered on any new initiatives.
- Bachelor’s degree, MBA preferred (analytics and business focused)
- 2+ years of experience in product management for an online retail or e-commerce website
- Passion for the web, e-commerce, mobile, and the overall customer experience
- Strong understanding of established web and mobile standards and UI best practices, and a curiosity about emerging technologies
- Experience in an Agile development environment
- Experience with analytic tools like Google Analytics
- Solid understanding of front-end development and design concepts
Trumaker is a technology-focused clothing company disrupting the men’s apparel space. We've created an innovative social-selling model and e-commerce platform that enables rapid expansion of an entrepreneurial field sales force. We make made-to-measure and ready-to-wear clothing accessible through a simplified approach to ordering and an originally-designed and curated product line, focusing on casual and business basics for the massive men’s apparel market. Headquartered in San Francisco, Trumaker is backed by top venture capital firms, including Javelin Venture Partners and RRE Ventures.
Back to top