Performance Marketing Lead
Most guys avoid shopping and have a hard time buying quality clothes that look good and fit well. Trumaker solves this by pairing stylists to work with customers one-on-one, combining brand, fit, and value into an easy and innovative shopping experience. Since launching in San Francisco in 2013, we’ve expanded our fresh approach to shopping across the country, and our business has attracted the financial backing of top-tier venture capital firms including Javelin Venture Partners, RRE Ventures and Box Group.
As the lead on all Performance Marketing initiatives, you will own the channel economics of how Trumaker finds and acquires its customers, and work closely with the executive team to dictate a marketing strategy and execute against it.
This position represents an ideal role for someone who wants to lead and scale an ambitious acquisition program across multiple channels. You will work closely with one of the co-founders to define and execute these strategies. Success will come from combining creative thinking with strong analytical ability and strategic planning.
- Develop customer acquisition strategies for all Trumaker channels
- Work with product stakeholders and management to define marketing strategy, goals, and budgets
- Deploy and execute marketing campaigns to achieve goals effectively; channels include paid search, paid social, direct mail, and business development
- Manage relationships with external channel partners
- Use analytical and modeling skills to report on, dissect performance, and improve channel economics
- Work with product and engineering teams to design and develop features that improve customer acquisition
- Strong Excel skills; experience with SQL a plus
- Demonstrated ability to thrive in a metrics-driven role or organization
- Strong familiarity with standard digital customer acquisition channels: paid search and paid social
- At least 2-3 years past experience in one of the following roles: performance marketing, business strategy at a startup, or strategy consulting/finance
- Interest in men’s apparel and fashion
- Bachelor’s degree, quantitative major (Economics, Statistics, Math) a plus
Trumaker provides competitive compensation and benefits, including health care (PPO and HMO options), pre-tax transportation, and a generous discount on all company products. We are a team of high performers and hope to work with you too!
Trumaker is an equal opportunity employer.
Back to top