- Seeking out and connecting with prospective clients via phone, email and social media
- Working with both cold and warm leads
- Attending networking events and engaging with prospective clients face-to-face
- Implementing creative strategies to build a book of business
- Working in SalesForce to log all activity and keep track of leads and clients
- Setting appointments and meeting with clients both in the field and in the showroom to conduct in-person fittings
- Taking a consultative approach with clients to grow and maintain lasting relationships
We have seen many successful Outfitters come to us from a variety of backgrounds. Your work experience is not as important as you possessing the following traits:
- Tenacity- you must adhere to your goals and be willing to push yourself to achieve them.
- Confidence- you must be confident in connecting with clients and handling any and all objections.
- Entrepreneurial spirit- our Outfitters take risks, innovating new ways of building a book of business.
- Tech-savvy- Outfitters use SalesForce and a variety of other platforms on a daily basis.
- Professional- while we are a start-up with a fun sales culture, we believe in handling ourselves with grace,, both in dealing with clients and with one another.
- On purpose, off self. We show up every day focused on building our company and our brand. We push one another to take on new challenges and broaden our horizons. Our offices are lively (and often loud) which means that no two days are the same and things are never boring.
- A generous compensation and commission structure
- A new Outfitter should expect to earn between $45k - $60k in their first year and our top performers earn $120k+
- Group health and commuter benefits
Meet Some of Trumaker's Employees
As leader of the Technology Team, Michael ensures that customers' digital experiences function seamlessly. He splits his time between designing new products and solving technical issues.
Back to top