Trumaker's Creative Team is a vital part of the company’s success, inspiring our customers with engaging imagery and serving as the visual representation of the brand. The Junior Graphic Designer plays a critical role in the production of graphical and design assets that helps make our brand what it is.
As the Junior Graphic Designer, you'll work with a small but high-speed marketing team that is responsible for the Trumaker brand. We are a group of highly-motivated people who consider every detail and work together to craft the vision for the brand and creative direction, and we are seeking a similarly ambitious person to join the team in this role. Success in your role means you'll bring the same attention for detail and excellence as we all do on our team. Years of experience are less important to us than raw skill and the desire to grow and do impactful work.
The ideal candidate is a motivated self-starter with a strong desire to work at the ground level of one of San Francisco's premier menswear brands that is building a new way to shop through a stylist-driven, branded shopping experience. Agility and skill with the standard set of graphic design tools is just the start of your foundation; truly successful candidates will take care on every project to thoughtfully think through how their work can elevate, improve, and convey our brand's unique message.
- Produce static graphical assets including emails, advertisements, social media, and print pieces
- Organize production pipeline and keep project stakeholders informed
- Maintain Trumaker's graphical asset library
- Participate at all stages of the creative process: from ideation to final production. Be a person of influence with thoughtful, considerate, creative opinions. We value your thoughts!
- Bonus: help produce simple video assets including social media posts and brand videos
When you apply, please include a link to your digital portfolio or personal web page. We look forward to speaking with you soon!