Inside Sales Specialist
Join One of the Fastest-Growing and Most Innovative Fashion Brands in the Country!
- Growing 3x year over year in the past three years
- Named “Best Menswear Brand” in 2016 by San Francisco Weekly
- Described as “miles better than what you find at mass retailers” by Fast Company
Most guys avoid shopping and have a hard time buying quality clothes that look good and fit well. Trumaker solves this by pairing stylists to work with customers one-on-one, combining brand, fit, and value into an easy and innovative shopping experience.Since launching in San Francisco in 2013, we’ve expanded our fresh approach to shopping across the country, and our business has attracted the financial backing of top-tier venture capital firms including Javelin Venture Partners, RRE Ventures and Box Group.
We are looking for experienced and highly-skilled Inside Sales Representatives! These people will work closely with our Founders as part of a specialized team that is focused on company-generated business. The typical work day will involve spending a lot of time on the phones calling pre-existing leads and getting them engaged (or in some cases re-engaged) with Trumaker.
This role is fundamental in achieving our ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives for the coming year. All applicants must be goal-oriented and excited about making dozens of calls per day, generating interest, qualifying prospects, and closing sales! This position requires positive energy and a proactive sales mindset to succeed. As a result, it may not be for everybody, but the pay, career, skills, and relationships that one can develop in the role can be worth it for many.
- Work with new and existing customers
- Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails
- Understand customer needs and requirements
- Proven inside sales experience
- Strong phone presence
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Proficient with Salesforce or similar CRM
Perks of joining Trumaker:
- Benefits of working with trumaker:
- Be part of a team that’s changing the way shopping works and the way guys dress
- Expert training in apparel, styling, and high-productivity technology tools
- Dynamic, high energy and fun sales culture
- Competitive income
- Group health benefits
Back to top