Email Marketing Specialist (Part Time)
Do you have a knack for getting the right emails into the right inboxes at the right times? Do you live and breathe by open, click-through, and deliverability rates? Are you a marketing automation nerd? We're seeking an expert email marketer to join our team. You'll be expected to develop and track email programs to ultimately increase Trumaker’s email marketing success.
- Administration of Marketo application: User setup, application management, assessment of new features/functionality
- Data management: Validation, cleansing and management of data intake from multiple sources
- Create, set up and deploy promotional, transactional, and nurture campaigns within the marketing automation platform (Marketo)
- Own the end-to-end execution of email campaigns from test to production, including QA, list segmentation, approvals and resolution of issues prior to launch
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to define individual campaign goals and objectives, and oversee projects to completion
- Track and report on campaign performance and make recommendations for enhancements
- Optimize campaign performance to achieve traffic and revenue metrics, including open and click rates, conversions, retention and incremental revenue lift
- Work closely with team to ensure all campaigns are delivered on time and accurately, and that all email activity is tracked and analyzed to support ongoing optimization
- Work with the VP of Marketing and VP of Sales to uncover new segments based upon user actions and company strategic goals.
- Excellent writer and communicator (in both the written and verbal form).
- Excellent understanding of email marketing concepts, metrics, and legal regulations.
- Highly analytical and able to derive meaning from data through A/B testing and email optimization.
- Knowledge of men’s clothing a plus
- Strong attention to detail
- Change legal regulations to CAN-SPAM. Is there someone on the legal side that could vet any disclaimers for promotions?
- 2-3 years B2C email marketing experience
- Experience with Salesforce to Marketo integrations
- Marketo certification a plus
- HTML, CSS skills a plus
Back to top