We are looking for a master-of-all-trades to support various functions of our Field Sales team to ensure that everything from company calls to our annual trip go off without a hitch. This person will be working full-time from our Showroom in Downtown San Francisco and will report to our VP of Sales.
- Assist the VP of Sales in the organization of virtual presentations, company calls, travel agendas, team outings and company trips
- Provide logistical/operational support for sales and training-related events: national field trainings, showroom events, pop-ups, conferences and company trips
- Compile and distribute support materials to the Field Sales teams nationwide
- Coordinate logistics of HQ sales meetings
- Support with the creation of company newsletters and announcements and distribute to the field
- Assist with training/sales program support materials
- Ensure product samples, sell sheets, fabric cards, etc are ordered and delivered to field on time
- Assists with the overall office-management of the San Francisco Showroom!
- 2-3 years of Administrative/Office Assistant experience
- Extremely flexible and able to take on multiple tasks at once
- Highly organized
- Ability to focus in an open-office environment
- Attention to detail is an absolute must
- Flawless written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- PowerPoint PRO!
- Experience with Illustrator a huge plus***
Back to top