Customer Experience / Operations Associate
We’re looking for an experienced, energetic and dynamic Customer Experience Associate to take a service organization every bit as remarkable and inventive as our brand and shopping experience to the next level.
You must be passionate about interacting with our customers to find creative solutions to problems that will amaze and delight. You believe the Trumaker Outfitters are the key to delivering an amazing customer experience, and you are obsessive about supporting our sales force with effective tools, top tier training and unrelenting positivity.
- Resolving customer requests and issues and directly interfacing with customers and Outfitters via email, phone and chat
- Closely understand and work cross-functionally with operations, technology, and marketing teams to provide a seamless customer experience
- Help define the “Trumaker Way” of service and supportConsistently contribute ideas to further improve the Trumaker experience for both customers and Outfitters
- 1-2 years of customer experience preferred
- You are personable and enjoy working with people, and are able to navigate high stress situations with grace. It's a dedicated group, so a positive attitude is a MUST!
- You are a quick learner with the ability to thrive in a fast-paced, constantly evolving start-up environment
- Service oriented mentality with desire to work directly with our Outfitters and customers via email, phone and in person
- Strong attention to detail and unparalleled ability to multi-task
- You're an energetic go-getter with a relentless work ethic that loves problem solving
- Flexibility and willingness to work outside standard business hours (weekends and early AM)
- Strong knowledge of Gmail, Google Docs, and Excel required. Experience in customer service, especially experience using Desk or other CRM or customer service applications is a major plus!
Trumaker is a technology-focused clothing company disrupting the men’s apparel space. We've created an innovative social-selling model and e-commerce platform that enables rapid expansion of an entrepreneurial field sales force. We make made-to-measure and ready-to-wear clothing accessible through a simplified approach to ordering and an originally-designed and curated product line, focusing on casual and business basics for the massive men’s apparel market. Headquartered in San Francisco, Trumaker is backed by top venture capital firms, including Javelin Venture Partners and RRE Ventures.
Back to top