Customer Experience / Operations Associate
- Resolving customer requests and issues and directly interfacing with customers and Outfitters via email, phone and chat
- Closely understand and work cross-functionally with operations, technology, and marketing teams to provide a seamless customer experience
- Help define the “Trumaker Way” of service and support
- Consistently contribute ideas to further improve the Trumaker experience for both customers and Outfitters
- 1-2 years of customer experience preferred
- You are personable and enjoy working with people, and are able to navigate high stress situations with grace. It's a dedicated group, so a positive attitude is a MUST!
- You are a quick learner with the ability to thrive in a fast-paced, constantly evolving start-up environment
- Service oriented mentality with desire to work directly with our Outfitters and customers via email, phone and in person
- Strong attention to detail and unparalleled ability to multi-task
- You're an energetic go-getter with a relentless work ethic that loves problem solving
- Flexibility and willingness to work outside standard business hours (weekends and early AM)
- Strong knowledge of Gmail, Google Docs, and Excel required. Experience in customer service, especially experience using Desk or other CRM or customer service applications is a major plus!
Meet Some of Trumaker's Employees
As leader of the Technology Team, Michael ensures that customers' digital experiences function seamlessly. He splits his time between designing new products and solving technical issues.
Back to top